Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Skype is not connecting in my Lumia phone HELP!!!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Taylor mani has many secret admirersTaylor mani has many secret admirers
Skype is not connecting in my Lumia phone HELP!!!

Sorry we couldn't connect to skype Please check your internet connection and try again this is how showing while am trying

Please help i have searched over internet to fix this problem a lot but didn't find any solution

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Skype stopped working after Win 8 & 10 update

The best alternative I could find is IMO

Try it

Old 3 Weeks Ago
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor mani View Post
Sorry we couldn't connect to skype Please check your internet connection and try again this is how showing while am trying

Please help i have searched over internet to fix this problem a lot but didn't find any solution
Skype app is retired permenantly on Windows Phone, RT from July 2017.

Encyclopedia of All Actress Stories