Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Need Help - This application failed to start because side-by-side-configuration is incorrect

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th June 2018

paradox_975 has many secret admirersparadox_975 has many secret admirers

Old 24th June 2018
Evil Inside, Devil Outside...

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick007 View Post
Where exactly r u stuck now? is it still the image u posted? or can u start the windows 7?

The best option is Dual booting windows 7 (U vl not lose ne of ur files as opposed to formatting the drive)

If u have approx 20 GB in any drive other than ur current OS drive (w7 is usually installed in C drive so if u ve space in D or E drive,) U can install windows 7 in D drive without formatting it.

If u tried repairing windows 7 via DVD, I believe u already have w7 in a DVD vich u can use to install w7 in another drive.

MOST IMP INFO: Once u install windows 7 (either dual boot or format and install), DO NOT RUN ANY EXISTING EXE FILES. 1st, download a fresh anti virus setup ( I personally use Avira anti virus free version since 10 yrs w/o ne prob. ) and install it in new W7 and scan entire HDD.
This might work... but then i don`t have a HDD drive without any data... I`ll try moving them on external first and lets c...

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========
Ekta Kapoor Official Fan Club || evilAlive's Sexy Bitches || "Horny Hollywood"

Old 24th June 2018

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshkumarlove View Post
what do you mean by bootable pendrive??
you searched for bootable pendrive??
and you think its a software
if yes then thermometer will help you
if no ,where you got stucked while usong bootable pendrive
I know what a bootable PD is

I was looking for an ISO file online... which I couldnt get as I cannot use a torrent to download due to this issue...

On Popular Demand by Xossipians - evilAlive Celebrity Fakes are BACK !!!*ing Alia Bhatt
===========

Old 26th June 2018

coolnick007 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
This might work... but then i don`t have a HDD drive without any data... I`ll try moving them on external first and lets c...
U can use an empty pendrive to install w7 in it.. I guess 16 GB should be good enough to install just w7 and an antivirus and then u can boot from ur pendrive an scan ur HDD..

OR

If u got a frnd who has w7 installed on a desktop, u can borrow his HDD and connect it to ur pc (i.e u vl ve 2 HDDs connected) and then from boot menu, use his HDD to start his w7 and scan ur HDD partitions using his antivirus

I know it sounds messy n complicated but it really isnt..

Old 27th June 2018

Quote:
U can use an empty pendrive to install w7 in it.. I guess 16 GB should be good enough to install just w7 and an antivirus and then u can boot from ur pendrive an scan ur HDD..

OR

If u got a frnd who has w7 installed on a desktop, u can borrow his HDD and connect it to ur pc (i.e u vl ve 2 HDDs connected) and then from boot menu, use his HDD to start his w7 and scan ur HDD partitions using his antivirus

ohh i didnt know i can install windows 7 on a pd directly... will try this

===========

Old 27th June 2018
Hypotheses non fingo

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
If you are still not able to do it, go to the local computer market or netcafe, they will install windows in 200-500 rupees for you.

Old 27th June 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazi
bro stop playing with us,it looks like you are doing nothing or you are not able to do it,people saying use bootale pendrive ,and you are saying i cant run any exe file,who told you to use own computer ,and you are saying you didnt find iso image ,seriously
reinstalling does not depend upon the what problem already installed windows have,
if you cant install windows,then go to any local computer shop,it will only charge 200 rs

Old 27th June 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
I know what a bootable PD is

I was looking for an ISO file online... which I couldnt get as I cannot use a torrent to download due to this issue...
sorry for that
but looks like you want cracked window but dont wanna use torrent

Old 27th June 2018
Custom title

Quote:

OR

doest sounds messy but this guy will say "i cant run any exe file",then you have to explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermometer1 View Post
If you are still not able to do it, go to the local computer market or netcafe, they will install windows in 200-500 rupees for you.
best suggestion bro for that and looks like its the only solution to this guys problem

Old 28th June 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshkumarlove View Post
sorry for that
but looks like you want cracked window but dont wanna use torrent
errr.... i cant use a torrent... neither am able to understand why I cant format my pc using my dvd which is working one... let it be... i`ll fix it someway... thanks for help guys....

===========

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls