Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th January 2017

jag_fun is an unknown quantity at this point
Andaman trip fro 11th Feb to 16 Feb,2017

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 15th January 2017
Custom title

TheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparazi
I and my wife had been to a holiday recently during the new year weekend.

It was a over night travel in a Volvo sleeper bus. We had to board the bus at late night. My wife had worn a t-shirt (without any bra underneath) and jeans. I had told her to wear all her bangles and noisy payal's (anklets with lots of bells).

Once settled in our bus we closed the curtains. After about an hour when the bus had left the city, We started making out. It was very erotic with all the noise made by her jewelry and making out just behind the curtains in the moving dark bus with people all around you.

Before boarding the bus we had a couple of shots of vodka. Initially she was not ready to remove her clothes but after I had warmed her up I coaxed her to remove her clothes one by one and made her completely nude inside the compartment while our fucking session.

I had got a high by thinking about what the people around may by thinking by her light moans and noise made by her ornaments.

We indulged in a second session late at night after the bus resumed journey from the break.

Every time I think about our bus episode I get very very hard. This one was one of our most daring and memorable hot episodes.

Old 15th January 2017

strange_evil is an unknown quantity at this point
Great

Thats an awsome thing to hear bhai..

The bangles idea is simply superb..will make the rest of the people mindless ..haha.....and the vodka idea is also superb..will help us to loose our inhibitions..

This is the next to do thing on my checklist..

keep going bro..kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskEditor View Post

It was a over night travel in a Volvo sleeper bus. We had to board the bus at late night. My wife had worn a t-shirt (without any bra underneath) and jeans. I had told her to wear all her bangles and noisy payal's (anklets with lots of bells).

Once settled in our bus we closed the curtains. After about an hour when the bus had left the city, We started making out. It was very erotic with all the noise made by her jewelry and making out just behind the curtains in the moving dark bus with people all around you.

Before boarding the bus we had a couple of shots of vodka. Initially she was not ready to remove her clothes but after I had warmed her up I coaxed her to remove her clothes one by one and made her completely nude inside the compartment while our fucking session.

I had got a high by thinking about what the people around may by thinking by her light moans and noise made by her ornaments.

We indulged in a second session late at night after the bus resumed journey from the break.

Every time I think about our bus episode I get very very hard. This one was one of our most daring and memorable hot episodes.

Old 15th January 2017
Custom title

TheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_evil View Post
Thats an awsome thing to hear bhai..

The bangles idea is simply superb..will make the rest of the people mindless ..haha.....and the vodka idea is also superb..will help us to loose our inhibitions..

This is the next to do thing on my checklist..

keep going bro..kudos
Thanks for your appreciation. It was an awesome experience that I can never forget.

This was a very very thrilling experience for both of us and our hearts were thumping the loudest by fear of being caught due to the noises. This one was the most daring and exciting experience that we had.

Since we were surrounded by people all around us and hidden by just a thin curtain in darkness.

I had been planning this from the time I had booked the tickets, Also I did not share it with my wife. Since a few days before our journey we did not have any sex and I had been behaving very naughty with my wife. Like commenting on her beauty and sexiness, doing double meaning jokes with her, showering her with praises and gifts, all the while keeping her very happy and in the right mood.

It took lots of planning but finally the end result was just an awesome lifetime memory.

Last edited by TheMaskEditor : 15th January 2017 at 07:30 PM.

Old 16th January 2017

punecouple28 is beginning to get noticed
Any Cpl in goa this week 17 - 21 jan

Old 17th January 2017
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Thanks for your appreciation. It was an awesome experience that I can never forget.

This was a very very thrilling experience for both of us and our hearts were thumping the loudest by fear of being caught due to the noises. This one was the most daring and exciting experience that we had.

Since we were surrounded by people all around us and hidden by just a thin curtain in darkness.

I had been planning this from the time I had booked the tickets, Also I did not share it with my wife. Since a few days before our journey we did not have any sex and I had been behaving very naughty with my wife. Like commenting on her beauty and sexiness, doing double meaning jokes with her, showering her with praises and gifts, all the while keeping her very happy and in the right mood.

It took lots of planning but finally the end result was just an awesome lifetime memory.
Nice

Old 17th January 2017
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag_fun View Post
Andaman trip fro 11th Feb to 16 Feb,2017
Enjoy and share your experiences

Old 17th January 2017
A Man is Nobody

pslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to pslv71 Send a message via Skype™ to pslv71
Quote:

Sunita & Anita's Fun Life
All picture are downloaded from the Net.

Old 17th January 2017
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
Quote:

i m sure the experience was very exciting n erotic. the dare definitely needs guts n courage. Hats off to u two!!!!

The presence of an audience wud have multiplied ur fun many fold!!!!!!

Old 17th January 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by duttluka View Post
i m sure the experience was very exciting n erotic. the dare definitely needs guts n courage. Hats off to u two!!!!

The presence of an audience wud have multiplied ur fun many fold!!!!!!
Thank you everybody for commenting.

The presence of audience and the thrill of being caught increased the excitement many folds.

It was surprise for my wife, I had not informed her earlier about my plans.

I dont know if it was the vodka effect but she co-operated well and enjoyed the experience as well.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls