Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th January 2017

ammanatamilan83 has received several accoladesammanatamilan83 has received several accoladesammanatamilan83 has received several accoladesammanatamilan83 has received several accoladesammanatamilan83 has received several accolades
Send a message via ICQ to ammanatamilan83
பஸ் ல........

We traveled last night in sleeper bus. My wife undressed her dress and lied completely naked in running bus. We opened the window curtains. I fucked her in all positions. In toll gate some truck and bus drivers saw our fucking. She showed her tits and ass to some people standing in the road. Sorry we didn't click pics.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinku2010 View Post
This is the true incident of my wife's last exhibition although totally accidental. Me and my wife had gone to chennai for an official purpose. We took a hotel and the room was pretty decent. In the evening after roaming around we were tired and my wife went for her bath. In the meantime I ordered a beer and went down stairs to buy cigerates keeping the door unlocked mistakenly. The door was kncked after 15 mts and the room boy came with the beer. he entered into the room with the beer and some snacks, suddenly my wife came out of the bathroom and she was stark naked thinking that i was only within the room. The boy was around 18 years and he was shell shocked at this sight. My wife was around 38. The boy saw her in full glory. She was embarrassed and quickly grabbed the towel and ran into the bathroom. I was at the door watched the incident. He turned back and told me sorry. I smiled at him and told him he was very lucky.

https://pzy.be/i/4/pic-27.jpg
https://pzy.be/v/24/DSC00080

damn fuck that guy must have emptied his balls for ur wife..she is just so awesome man..great post ever

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammanatamilan83 View Post
We traveled last night in sleeper bus. My wife undressed her dress and lied completely naked in running bus. We opened the window curtains. I fucked her in all positions. In toll gate some truck and bus drivers saw our fucking. She showed her tits and ass to some people standing in the road. Sorry we didn't click pics.
damn hot experience bro..sleeper bus la ponengala?

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreplay56 View Post
Hi Guys Sharing my Doctor Cuckold Wife Partner pics.Hubby need some erotic comments on it so guys comment as dirty u can. N help him arouse .. So plz waiting

< image >

< image >

< image >
nice share bro......m a mature male and wud love to share ur doc wife

Old 7th January 2017

picadilla has many secret admirerspicadilla has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammanatamilan83 View Post
it must hv been a very hot exp.

Old 7th January 2017

abhiacharyya30 is beginning to get noticed
please clear your inbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by toogood View Post
My wifes new top.. planning to take her out shopping braless like this!

https://pzy.be/v/5/Temp
please clear your inbox

Old 7th January 2017

sony124816 has disabled reputations
will try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandfire73 View Post
Me sharing one of my small incident.

Goa rocks. I daily see couples so many of them on 2 wheelers in Goa candolim-calangute- Arpora roads as i go on my way for work and while returing Home. all wives sitting behind are mostly in shorts revealing their sexy milky Thighs and Legs.

a few days back at around 9 am near the Calangute navtara hotel i saw a cpl walking towards calangute and as i was also going towards calangute at my work place i saw them from their back. Omg the female was wearing a very tiny mini short that as she walked i was able too see her 1 fourth of her Butts.

What a sexy Moment and view that was for me truelly. I enjoyed seeing her Beauty.
I am going to goa in next month with my wife.. will definitely try this. its erotic.

Old 7th January 2017

sbskerala is beginning to get noticed
I can suggest an Ayurvedic beach resort very much closer to kovalam hardly 10km but away from the rush of the beach near to vizhinjam.they have private beach , pool n individual hut like rooms with ayurvedic massage and treatments available. Very much private kinda area n mostly occupied by foreign tourists n north Indian tourists during season times. So can enjoy yourself without much concern about the locals .Not many locals have idea about this private beach. I got acces to their private areas only coz I was there on behalf of my company n got to stay there as a guest but it's been amazing to watch the kinda exhibitionism n stuff going on there n in the pool as well. but I could not enjoy much since I was busy with my work.but it was very much private n you can enjoy to the fullest.

Last edited by sbskerala : 9th January 2017 at 11:19 AM.

Old 7th January 2017

magnetoraven is beginning to get noticed
Live wife massage pls pm

Old 8th January 2017

nasty4u is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetoraven View Post
Live wife massage pls pm
Clear your inbox!