Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Australia tour of India 2k17(5 ODIs, 3 T30s)

View Poll Results: what will be the result of ODI series
5- 0 in favour of India 5 29.41%
4-1 in favour of India 5 29.41%
3-2 in favour of India 6 35.29%
2-3 in favour of Australia 1 5.88%
4-1 in favour of Australia 0 0%
any other 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Australia's last 12 ODIs away from home:
L L L L L L L NR NR L L L (latest)

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Innocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps database
Eighth successive win in ODIs for India.
Only once they had a longer winning sequence in ODIs - nine b/w 14 Nov 2008 & 05 Feb 2009

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Innocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps databaseInnocent Vik has hacked the reps database
PLAYER OF THE MATCH
Virat Kohli

Old 1 Day Ago

SarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSarfrazKhan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
This is wrong decision

Old 1 Day Ago
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
IND 252 (50.0 Ovs)

AUS 202-all out (43.1 Ovs)

India won by 50 runs
PLAYER OF THE MATCH
Virat Kohli

Old 1 Day Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Good to see these wrist spinners can take wickets in the middle overs

Old 1 Day Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Ashwin and maybe Jadeja from ODI & t20s

Old 10 Hours Ago
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls