Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > I Fuck Celebrities in my Brain !

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

betichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazi
Kim had been practising for a shoot with some dancers on this beach and i just happened to be on that beach that afternoon.

I couldnt stop myself from staring at her for quite some when suddenly i thought i saw her eyeing the bulge in my pants from under her glares.

What she did next ...made me sure i wasnt imagining things.

Still looking at my crotch she tried to pull down her skirt. Kim bitch is a real tease...she did not actually pull it down but the play acting got my anaconda real crazy !

Betichod's Disclaimer : The pics / vdos posted may / may not be my own. Anything which offends you ...just leave back a note and will be removed in the next 24 hours.

Anything which you like ...just leave back a note and you will be entertained with more and better in the next 24 hours.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

betichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazibetichod is hunted by the papparazi
What kim did to that ?

Bitch started jiggling her meat all the more ...i could not take it and came down closer to where she was practicing for a closer look !

Betichod's Disclaimer : The pics / vdos posted may / may not be my own. Anything which offends you ...just leave back a note and will be removed in the next 24 hours.

Anything which you like ...just leave back a note and you will be entertained with more and better in the next 24 hours.

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

That joyful expression on her face seeing me come closer to where they were told me all ....Kim Sharma wanted to get fucked by my cock !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

Kim must have decided to turn on the heat ...cos suddenly i really wanted to take off all my clothes ..most of all pull down my jeans and jockey !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

Kim's dance steps looked to me more like a sexual foreplay meant only for me !

Last edited by betichod : 4th March 2010 at 12:45 AM.

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

I wantd to bite her ass !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

I so wanted to squeeze them ,tease them , lick them , bite them ...eat them !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

Oooooooooooh that amazingly sexy body of hers... i want to worship your naked body Kim Sharma !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

Spread your legs babe...i wanna push in my cock into your hole !

Old 4th March 2010
Custom title

I wanna make you jump on my rock hard cock !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls