Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > I Fuck Celebrities in my Brain !

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th June 2010

Illusionist420 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman2331 View Post
this song made me cum like a fucking dog then...this song makes me cum like a fucking doggy now...and this song will make me cum like a fucking doggie for years to come...!!!

The " KAJRA RE..." MAGIC IS HERE TO STAY...!!!

< image >

< image >

END OF PART 1....!!!!!
I am in too...Kajra Re has become a food for my cock now...the poor pal down there wants it frequently

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 6th June 2010
Custom title

koolman2331 has received several accoladeskoolman2331 has received several accoladeskoolman2331 has received several accolades
Quote:
this song made me cum like a fucking dog then...this song makes me cum like a fucking doggy now...and this song will make me cum like a fucking doggie for years to come...!!!

< image >

< image >

END OF PART 1....!!!!!
i know it is a bit too long...but thats aishu for u...she has been making us so barking mad for such a long time...i sincerely hope i have managed to cover all the highlights in her career which made us shagg on her more and more...!!! please let me know if u feel i missed an important part..!!! i will be back with the second part at night...it took a great effort to compile such a series...so some kind words will be dearly appreciated...!!!

Old 6th June 2010
loves the hot actresses

aishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accolades
Quote:

< image >

< image >

END OF PART 1....!!!!!
है ऐश्वर्या देवी, मेरे मूठ की छूट को स्वीकार्य करो,आह....आह........आह.........

Old 6th June 2010
loves the hot actresses

aishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accoladesaishcrazy has received several accolades
Quote:
i know it is a bit too long...but thats aishu for u...she has been making us so barking mad for such a long time...i sincerely hope i have managed to cover all the highlights in her career which made us shagg on her more and more...!!! please let me know if u feel i missed an important part..!!! i will be back with the second part at night...it took a great effort to compile such a series...so some kind words will be dearly appreciated...!!!
mazaa aagya yaar,cant wait for the next part when 'Dhoom 2' will feature

Old 6th June 2010

Quote:
Koolman thanks a ton for that brilliant stuff...your aish-chronicle was superb...and yes aishu is our shaq-queen...she was and she will be....for me she is far more nubile than any1 else

Old 6th June 2010

Koolman bhai maza kera diya yar....keep it up...

Old 6th June 2010

sunilv is an unknown quantity at this point
you have never done Rimmi Sen. pl do so

Old 6th June 2010
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe

please make way for the poor girl

Last edited by scentofaslut : 6th June 2010 at 08:15 PM.

Old 6th June 2010

abhirajangel is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
be it her extremely slutty low cut blouse which was pathetically inadequate to contain her huge milky voluptuous milk tanks...!!! i still remembered each time her boobies were shown on screen the sound inside the theatre resembled a brothel...with so many horny perverts (me included) grunting and moaning in unison...!!!

< image >

< image >< image >
aishu i've never shagged like this on ....u wee real malai jawnai.......wanna eat ur whole body...wanna lick and fuck ur nave....wanna ride on u..my aishu bhabhi....

Old 6th June 2010

abhirajangel is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
aishus series is never long...it will always be short yaar....how can she will say no to us.....plz. start the second part...eagerly waiting.. me and my lund.....kya dhamakedar series post ki hai koolman.....aishu ki to kholke maari hai.....abhi aadhi kahani baki hai mere dost......kaisi chhez banayi hai...naam sunte hi khada ho jata hai....daily masturbation ka dose hai apni aishu bhabhi..........aur na jaane kitini baar hum isko chodnege wo bhi milke......gangbang hi karenge saali ka......yaar tooo hot...cant control...fucked her like anything.....totally pervert devar of aishu bhabhi....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls