Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Jack-ing Off on Actress : The best place for English & Tamil Series on XOSSIP

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th July 2017
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Jack-ing Off on Actress : The best place for English & Tamil Series on XOSSIP

Hai Guys,

This my first thread. Credit goes to timewaster who encouraged my to start thread on my own. Thanks my friend TW.

Also i would like to thank my friend thoppulpithan who is true inspiration for me. Because of him i started to do series.

Also thanks my friends sanjay7712, White Panther87, handsomehunk39 and many more..

Come on guys lets rock and roll

Last edited by jacktkp : 9th July 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th July 2017
Just like that!!

jacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjacktkp has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Kajal: Hai TW, how are you today (welcome TW with smile. he is hr husband's FRIEND.) please come in Rahul went out side and he will join us very soon

Old 9th July 2017
Custom title

timewaster has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktkp View Post
Hai Guys,

This my first thread. Credit goes to timewaster who encouraged my to start thread on my own. Thanks my friend TW.

Also i would like to thank my friend thoppulpithan who is true inspiration for me. Because of him i started to do series.

Come on guys lets rock and roll

< image >
honored mate

after doing even a trailer of a series yesterday that too in english (not that i am bad at it - but ... i enjoyed hindi more ..till i did that series with you )

you are bloody good and ...jack ing off ... required a separate bookmark in the life of Xossip Interactive series lovers

Glad you started this

Old 9th July 2017
Custom title

Aish , the ..super star celeb..wife of Abhishek ..very few people know what happens in her house ..when Abhishek is ..out of house D:

Old 9th July 2017
Just like that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
Aish , the ..super star celeb..wife of Abhishek ..very few people know what happens in her house ..when Abhishek is ..out of house D:

< image >
Jack : (old man who is 75 years old and find of Amitab,one day he came to home to meet his friend amitab and rang door bell and waiting door to be open)

Old 9th July 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Kajal: Hai TW, how are you today (welcome TW with smile. he is hr husband's FRIEND.) please come in Rahul went out side and he will join us very soon

< image >
TW and Rahul were business partners and friends .recently Rahul had ...suffered a huge loss and wanted TW to fund it

TW had agreed ...but only if ..he got to ... fuck kajal once ..

Rahul and Kajal had agreed ..and that is how .. Tw came to their house on Sunday morning

TW: oh hi kajal ..i hope ... i mmm rahul ..told you about ....

Old 9th July 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Jack : (old man who is 75 years old and find of Amitab,one day he came to home to meet his friend amitab and rang door bell and waiting door to be open)
Aish : areey jack. ...sir you ?!

adaab sir ..adaab (practicing for being a muslim begam in her next movie )

please come in ...

they are out ..but will be back soon (Bachan ...sr and jr )

Old 9th July 2017
Just like that!!

Quote:
TW and Rahul were business partners and friends .recently Rahul had ...suffered a huge loss and wanted TW to fund it

TW had agreed ...but only if ..he got to ... fuck kajal once ..

Rahul and Kajal had agreed ..and that is how .. Tw came to their house on Sunday morning

TW: oh hi kajal ..i hope ... i mmm rahul ..told you about ....

< image >
Rahul : oh come on TW i have tol her everything and you know what? she also very much interested when i said , what Kajal am i right? (entering into room and comfort TW)

Kajal :yeah thats right TW, Iam ok with this (smiles) after all its mutual benefit for me you give us money and we you pleasure as you like (winks)

Old 9th July 2017
Just like that!!

Quote:
Aish : areey jack. ...sir you ?!

adaab sir ..adaab (practicing for being a muslim begam in her next movie )

please come in ...

they are out ..but will be back soon (Bachan ...sr and jr )

< image >
Jack : oh ok Aishwarya (smiles and go in) seems no at home? are they out for shooting (old man feel excited in his hear that he is alone in luxury house with world beautiful lady)

Old 9th July 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Rahul : oh come on TW i have tol her everything and you know what? she also very much interested when i said , what Kajal am i right? (entering into room and comfort TW)

Kajal :yeah thats right TW, Iam ok with this (smiles) after all its mutual benefit for me you give us money and we you pleasure as you like (winks)

< image >
tw : um ...you ...clear na kajal .. ?! as to what ..i have asked for ?

umm sorry guys ..we have been such good friends. .(TW was even witness for their marriage ) but ... i really ... (looking at kajal )

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls