Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Dangal - Movie of the Year

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th December 2016

iwebsurfer is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Is this going to be one of those religious rants?
Sorry, nothing religious. I never will. Its about his statement on safety in India......

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th December 2016
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwebsurfer View Post
We Indians tend to forget everything very easily...........
Who cares......enjoy the movie!

Last edited by scentofaslut : 24th December 2016 at 07:27 PM.

Old 24th December 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev_1 View Post
A Looser wrestler who becomes father 4 times just to get a Son. Wow
Then he makes his daughter wrestle boys in villages - Another wow
And his daughters are soooo macho that they defeat pro village wrestlers...wow, wow, wow.
And here see some smart asses, who can't wait to and are excited to see this hypocrite n bullshit story.

Your suggestion came late ! Alas, if you could suggest earlier.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 24th December 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Although sentiment was same like watching "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" and Milkha Singh also did not win gold in Olympic.

I respect the passion for country, which was present in Milkha Singh and Mahavir, and is present in a large number of players who want to see their country name in top order among other participating countries ! I do not care whether they win or not; I care whether are we respecting them or not for their effort !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 24th December 2016 at 07:48 PM.

Old 24th December 2016
Phenomenal Beast
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev_1 View Post
A Looser wrestler who becomes father 4 times just to get a Son. Wow
Then he makes his daughter wrestle boys in villages - Another wow
And his daughters are soooo macho that they defeat pro village wrestlers...wow, wow, wow.
And here see some smart asses, who can't wait to and are excited to see this hypocrite n bullshit story.
Bhai yahi sawal Real Phogat Family se pooch liyo keh aisa kyun hua.
Kya mentality hai jinho ne desh world mein proud feel karwaya unn keliye he respect na hai

Old 24th December 2016
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Yes we all need to respect the Players who despite their hardships represent our country in World events.
Irony of our country is that these players (true heroes) do not get much respect/help/financial aid/sponsors from the mass or media.
On other side - Opportunists (like Amir Khan) make millions/crores depicting fantasy heroes/lady wrestlers/weird aliens(film PK). They don't do anything for the country and in-fact some even give anti-country statements. Still people become their fans. How hypocrite and brain washed the society is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Although sentiment was same like watching "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" and Milkha Singh also did not win gold in Olympic.

I respect the passion for country, which was present in Milkha Singh and Mahavir, and is present in a large number of players who want to see their country name in top order among other participating countries ! I do not care whether they win or not; I care whether are we respecting them or not for their effort !

Old 24th December 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

People watch movie for story and acting ! Atleast this movie is spreading some social messages.

Brain washed society watched Singham and Drishyam type movies also, whose producers and actors did not do anything for country !

Watch movie for its story and acting. I am not fan of any Aamir or Akshay !

Last edited by xxxdev : 24th December 2016 at 08:11 PM.

Old 25th December 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Athletes have inspiring real life stories.

Filmmakers should make more of such movies like milka singh story ..

Old 25th December 2016
Phenomenal Beast
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Dangal is UNSTOPPABLE... Does EXTRAORDINARY biz on Day 2... Fri 29.78 cr, Sat 34.82 cr. Total: ₹ 64.60 cr. [incl Tamil and Telugu].

Old 25th December 2016

Divine_soul is beginning to get noticed
documentary on mahavir singh and his daughters cinema is meant for entertainment. documentaries should be made either in form of web series or TV serials

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls