Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to retrieve Whatsapp encrypted database messages?

Old 16th December 2016

dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
How to retrieve Whatsapp encrypted database messages?

i have been using micromax phone and i erased (factory reset) but i want my whatsapp and contacts back.. I have already tried everything, Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and all but not success.. i also have whatsapp Decrypt8 database messages.. but the thing is my sim card is failed.. so i cannot recover.. it was also recycled and used by some other person..when i asked him to send verification code he refused.. can any one help me to recover these whats app Decrypt8 msg or contacts

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th December 2016
Custom title

ADITheTributer has many secret admirersADITheTributer has many secret admirers
Cool mushkil h bhai....

its tough to recover it...

Old 19th December 2016
Fun..Masti..Gossip
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
1. If your sim card is failed, how come other person is being able to receive the activation code?

2. When it was recycled and used by some one else means he is the owner and you are trying to retrieve some one else's Messages which is not legal.

Please be clear what are the facts and what you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark kinght555 View Post
i have been using micromax phone and i erased (factory reset) but i want my whatsapp and contacts back.. I have already tried everything, Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and all but not success.. i also have whatsapp Decrypt8 database messages.. but the thing is my sim card is failed.. so i cannot recover.. it was also recycled and used by some other person..when i asked him to send verification code he refused.. can any one help me to recover these whats app Decrypt8 msg or contacts

Old 29th December 2016

Nsdsdete is an unknown quantity at this point
Like me you can use Android Data Rescuer to regain lost files on android phone ,which is designed for user who has lost data to recover android data , like sms,call unmber,videos,files,music,ect ,
How to regain messages on android ?
How to recover images from android ?

Last edited by Nsdsdete : 29th December 2016 at 04:00 PM.

Old 11th January 2017

garywooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wondershare and FonePaw Android Data Recovery are powerful and popular data recovery. If you try that and can't work. I guess that your data has been overwritten by other data, then nearly no way to recover them.

Old 20th February 2017
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark kinght555 View Post
Your Whatsapp DB backup is tied to the number you used before. So without that number and its sms verification code, you won't be able to restore them.

Encyclopedia of All Actress Stories