Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Rahane - 91(83)

Rishav Panth - 59(36)

Old 12th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
we win the match

Old 12th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
This kid Rishav Panth has a bright future in Indian cricket

Old 12th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
wicket performance bro

Old 12th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
This kid Rishav Panth has a bright future in Indian cricket
yes he rocks some matches in last u19 cup in Bangladesh

Old 12th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Commet bro spinners wicket lene mei sabse age q h S Warne M Murildharna A Kumble ........ G Mcgrath bhi kafi piche h inse jabki Warne Aus ka hoke bhi Mcgrath se aage h
I rate Warne higher....don't know if Murli would be allowed to bowl in this era with restriction on chucking........Kumbele is by far the greatest spinners India have ever produced

Old 12th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
wicket performance bro
seamers gon for plenty......Parvez Rasool took 3/38 in his 10 overs, S Nadeem also bowled well

Old 12th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
seamers gon for plenty......Parvez Rasool took 3/38 in his 10 overs, S Nadeem also bowled well
bro waiting for the 1st match

Old 12th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
but in ODIs sachin has more wicket then the great warne
wrong bro....Warne got 291 ODI wickets, whereas Sachin got 154 ODI wickets if I right

Old 12th January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
wrong bro....Warne got 291 ODI wickets, whereas Sachin got 154 ODI wickets if I right
sorry bro I got it wrong

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls