Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Real Madrid Fan Club

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

shivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 193.27 mb DL: 283.99 mb Ratio: 0.68
Real Madrid Fan Club

Real Madrid Fan Club

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol , commonly known as Real Madrid, is a professional football club based in Madrid, Spain. The club has won a record 31 La Liga titles, the Primera División (First Division) of the Liga de Fútbol Profesional (LFP), 18 Copas del Rey, 8 Spanish Super Cups, 1 Copa Eva Duarte and 1 Copa de la Liga, while in international competitions has won a record 9 European Cup/UEFA Champions League titles, 2 UEFA Cups, 1 UEFA Super Cup and 3 Intercontinental Cups.
Founded in 1902 by two Catalan brothers, Juan Padrós and Carlos Padrós, Real Madrid has never been relegated from La Liga, the top league of Spanish football. The word "Real" in the club's name is the Spanish term for "royal", and was given by the King Alfonso XIII in 1920 together with the royal crown in the emblem. The club established itself as a major force in both Spanish and European football during the 1950s.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

shivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
The team's traditional home kit colour is white, although it originally adopted a blue oblique stripe on the shirt. Its crest has been changed several times to modernise or re-brand it. The current crest is a modified version of the one first adopted in the 1920s. Real Madrid's home ground is the 85,454-seater Santiago Bernabéu football stadium in downtown Madrid, where it has played since 1947. The Bernabéu was the final venue for the 1982 FIFA World Cup and the venue for the European cup (or UEFA Champions League) finals of 1957, 1969, 1980 and 2010.
Real Madrid holds long-standing rivalries with other football clubs, most notably FC Barcelona, with matches between the two teams referred to as "el Clásico". Unlike most European football clubs, Real Madrid's members (socios) have owned and operated the club since its inception. The club is the world's richest football club (€438.6m) in terms of revenue[4] and the second most valuable worth over €1.4mld in 2011.[5]

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Real Madrid Crest History

Old 4th December 2011
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
this club is all about money power. no class since zidane and ronaldo and crlos left.

barca rocks.

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
this club is all about money power. no class since zidane and ronaldo and crlos left.

barca rocks.
whtever u say Money Hai to Honey Hai

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Santiago Bernabéu

Broke ground 1944
Opened
14 December 1947

Architect Manuel Muñoz Monasterio, Luis Alemany Soler, Antonio Lamela

Capacity

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Kits

Old 4th December 2011
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Last edited by shivanifor : 4th December 2011 at 07:12 PM.

Old 4th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
I hate madrid

Old 4th December 2011
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohcradaam View Post
I hate madrid

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls