Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan blessed with baby boy Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th December 2016
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paglet View Post
people supporting taimur...will they support if sum celebrity names his/her child nathuram godse
Yes. I can also assure you plenty of people in India are named Nathuram Godse. But logical people know and realise having a namesake doesn't tie them to their counterparts legacy.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th December 2016
Sheriff
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFRAZDGREAT View Post
Taimoor was a great emperor
He was anything but great, period. He was one of the biggest scum the earth ever seen - a rapist, sadist, mass murderer, looter, invader, cruel...
It's not necessary to glorify every son of a bit*h invader just because of political reasons. As a human you need to understand that humanity should be first and foremost than any religion.
True, its parents right to name their child whatever they want but as we live in civil society we should be mature and sensible enough to not to spread salt on others wounds by naming an innocent infant to one of the biggest criminal of humanity.
And if you are not mature enough to find difference between an emperor and an invader then you must not speak and glorify a criminal.

Old 24th December 2016
bEnAaM MuSaFHiR

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Ek naam hi to hai, ispe itna Discussion

Last edited by HunterAxel : 24th December 2016 at 11:54 AM.

Old 24th December 2016
Deadman Walk-in
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Phenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paglet View Post
people supporting taimur...will they support if sum celebrity names his/her child nathuram godse
Yes I'll. Bro I'm not an Indian so don't get me wrong. Because it'll be parents choice and who am I to criticize them.

Old 24th December 2016
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Quote:
Originally Posted by filesquickboy View Post
^^ name mostly given as by their parents choice/mentality ..
Like whom they think is hero or worship them.

they should have chosen some other good names.. instead of this murderer.
as i always says.. bollywood is full of shits and 3rd class peoples.

eg- we dont keep names like Ravaan, kans, or any other cruel leaders/people etc..
same like how Judas name is banned in spain,france,italy,Vatican etc... for his betray

its like sin to keep these people names

but here case is as usual diff.. aurangzeb,taimur,laden etc names r common

well its name.. kai akbar dekhe mene cycle ka panchar theek kerne me lol

You may not like taimur because he kicked your somebodys ass but that does not take away the fact that he was a great man. their are millions of rapists and criminals with the name Ram & Krishna. stop that first.

Old 24th December 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
If taimur ali khan pataudi becomes a hero in Bollywood films ( which he eventually will ) ..

News will be ..

If film goes hit : Taimur raids BO.

If film goes flop : Taimur f**ked by fans!

Anyway .. this baby lost a percentage of his to be future fans!

Bad investment!

Old 24th December 2016
Give Respect Get Respect

amitachcha86 has disabled reputations
Ek mahan Hasti ne kaha tha "Naam me kya rakha hai?"
Logo ko bus ladne ke liye mudda chahiye
he is innocent baby may be vo kuchh aisa kar de ki log 'Taimur' naam ko 'Taimur Ali Khan' k naam pe jaane na ki 'Taimur Lang' k naam pe

Old 24th December 2016
Gandu Nasheeb
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
and,such threads aren't closed.

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 24th December 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFRAZDGREAT View Post
Taimoor was a great emperor

If he was a great emperor then Hitler was a prophet !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 24th December 2016
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitganda86 View Post
Ek mahan Hasti ne kaha tha "Naam me kya rakha hai?"
Logo ko bus ladne ke liye mudda chahiye
he is innocent baby may be vo kuchh aisa kar de ki log 'Taimur' naam ko 'Taimur Ali Khan' k naam pe jaane na ki 'Taimur Lang' k naam pe
In India many Jaichands are roaming freely; shouldn't their parent thrash properly who named their son's name Jaichand who was responsible for death of Prithiviraj !

How dare Anupam Kher named his son's name on Invader Sikandar !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls