Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > DATA RECOVERY FROM HARD DRIVE

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd April 2018

king987 is beginning to get noticed
DATA RECOVERY FROM HARD DRIVE

I am having two hard drives for data recovery .
1st is Laptop Hard Drive which is locked and non detectable seems hardware issue .

2nd external Drive with 1 partition locked with bit locker .

My question is how can we recover data from them .

If we give it to data recovery professionals how to ensure data is not leaked .

Online we can see many companies claiming to be market leaders which is best in India . In Mumbai , Gujarat , Indore anyone has tried with the companies for recovery .

Old 3rd April 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by king987 View Post
I am having two hard drives for data recovery .
1st is Laptop Hard Drive which is locked and non detectable seems hardware issue .

2nd external Drive with 1 partition locked with bit locker .

My question is how can we recover data from them .

If we give it to data recovery professionals how to ensure data is not leaked .

Online we can see many companies claiming to be market leaders which is best in India . In Mumbai , Gujarat , Indore anyone has tried with the companies for recovery .
It depends on the company i guess. There's really no way to make sure they don't take a peek into your data.

Old 9th April 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
If I have understood your question correctly, there are 2 separate HDDs from which you need to extract data? It might be possible to do it at home. For that you would need a fully functional pc and an external casing device with which you can extract the data.

Old 9th April 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
And which software to use?

Old 12th April 2018

r1988 is a pillar of our communityr1988 is a pillar of our communityr1988 is a pillar of our communityr1988 is a pillar of our communityr1988 is a pillar of our communityr1988 is a pillar of our community
i alp facing problem, with my laptop drive for that i even bought an usb to sata cable , cable did work but data not getting recover

Old 3rd May 2018

shixxy has many secret admirers
if the HDD are locked you might want to get it unlocked first....and if the HDD is undetectable then i think it'll be difficult

one the best and user friendly software

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

Old 4th May 2018

Shixxy , Can you suggest how to get the external WD Hard drive unlocked ?
It is locked by bitlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shixxy View Post
if the HDD are locked you might want to get it unlocked first....and if the HDD is undetectable then i think it'll be difficult

one the best and user friendly software

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

Last edited by king987 : 4th May 2018 at 02:20 AM.

Old 4th May 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizkido View Post
If I have understood your question correctly, there are 2 separate HDDs from which you need to extract data? It might be possible to do it at home. For that you would need a fully functional pc and an external casing device with which you can extract the data.

1st Hard Drive which is inside Laptop is not getting detected even after taking out and connecting with casing or external cables .

2nd Portable WD Hard drive is locked with bitlocker , It need to be unlocked

Old 4th May 2018

jlt007 is beginning to get noticed
hey my hdd got formatted , later when i use data recovery software, i got all the software and media, except jpeg (picture) files. The file size remains same but image is blank. Please suggest how to recreate those picture files from the hard disk

Old 16th May 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our communityshonoobachcha is a pillar of our community
i once reinstalled windows from scratch and then recovered many files from previous installation except one file which got corrupt.
you can try various recovery software freely available but its not necessary that it will recover all the data. try with some other software and if result remains the same then you can either try to get those files again or if they are too important then ask some data recovery professional company for recovery but that will be costly.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls