Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > Xossip's IPL - 11 Predict And Win Contest 2018 §• Rules & Queries Thread •§

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th May 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOPION View Post
Question format of final match will be like other knock out's or more questions will be added to it ....
Even i was thinking to post, it's same as qualifier except one or two super bonus questions added to give more weightage to final.

Old 27th May 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Question.10 : Variable Points Question 2 : Sum of the number of Wickets to fall in the last 10 overs of 1st & 2nd inning together ? -------- 5 Points (Maximum )
Quote:
Sir... above question is about 11th to 20th over of each inning or 11th to 20th over of second inning only ...
for ex:

first inning finishes in 19 overs : then 10th over -19th over

2nd inning finishes in 18.4 overs : then 9.5 - 18.4 over

wickets fall in these two 10 over frame will be considered.

Last edited by humtum : 27th May 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Old 27th May 2018
Very busy
  Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
for ex:

first inning finishes in 19 overs : then 10th over -19th over

2nd inning finishes in 18.4 overs : then 9.5 - 18.4 over

wickets fall in these two 10 over frame will be considered.
ok sir

Old 28th May 2018
Luv Neva Dies

Chintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChintu212 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Chintu212
Result

Old 28th May 2018
♠ HuKaM Ka eKKa ♠
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintu212 View Post
Result
Under the processing with speed

Old 28th May 2018
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has disabled reputations
Points Table

Old 28th May 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Points Table

romi ka chance kam lag raha hai

Old 28th May 2018
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Quote:
romi ka chance kam lag raha hai
I know doesn't matter..entry dalne aa raha tha...busy for few days
It was fun playing it..kudos to you n whole OT great team work..

Old 28th May 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
I know doesn't matter..entry dalne aa raha tha...busy for few days
It was fun playing it..kudos to you n whole OT great team work..

arre, don't feel sad: keep faith in your handwork till result declaration.

Old 28th May 2018
Alone
Quote:
arre, don't feel sad: keep faith in your handwork till result declaration.
not sad just told that ki entry dalana tha isliye aana pad raha tha
I always participate in contests that I enjoy...n 'll continue to do

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls