Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Touching a woman inappropriately at the workplace can land you in jail for 5 years

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago
/r/XossipNoHoldsBarred/

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Sometimes I wonder if myla is a woman, so full of contradictions she is

He says he is an agnostic and doesnt care for religion but at the same time is irritated by the efforts of women trying to get into sacred places. His stance on feminism and #metoo flip flop like the carrot top toupee on Trump's noggin. He becomes sentimental sometimes and at times simply mental. Sometimes he becomes philosophical and accepts his old age claiming to be wise with wisdom which the feminists and the world at large lacks.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermometer1 View Post
Sometimes I wonder if myla is a woman, so full of contradictions she is

And you accuse others of misogyny

Quote:
He says he is an agnostic and doesnt care for religion but at the same time is irritated by the efforts of women trying to get into sacred places. His stance on feminism and #metoo flip flop like the carrot top toupee on Trump's noggin. He becomes sentimental sometimes and at times simply mental. Sometimes he becomes philosophical and accepts his old age claiming to be wise with wisdom which the feminists and the world at large lacks.
And thyen again you go and show your warped intelligence without an iota of wisdom in it. The answers are all within you - go figure it out biatch

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.

Old 1 Day Ago
/r/XossipNoHoldsBarred/

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post

And you accuse others of misogyny
There is a difference between humorous banter joking about women and their contradictions and calling them "mere pieces of entertainment with vagina" I am sure that the difference is entirely lost on your mind addled with age and weed
Quote:

And thyen again you go and show your warped intelligence without an iota of wisdom in it. The answers are all within you - go figure it out biatch
And thyen again what would a theyndi like you know about either intelligence or wisdom?

However, being the epitome of grace and wise-itude, I will humour your fancy delusions of today and inquire as to what makes you think you have wisdom based on your broken track record in this thread? Not that you will have an answer anyway

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Old 1 Hour Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
Quote:
However, being the epitome of grace and wise-itude, I will humour your fancy delusions of today and inquire as to what makes you think you have wisdom based on your broken track record in this thread? Not that you will have an answer anyway
Seems like a relic from some long-lost era:

Quote:

For almost as long as there have been monks here, women have been barred considered a distraction and undue competition for the Virgin Mary, the patron saint. There are no hotels, no bars, no stores, no television and no swimming, plus a daily quota limits visitors.

Mount Athos, a Male-Only Holy Retreat, Is Ruffled by Tourists and Russia

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls