Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Delayed/ Retarded Ejaculation - Query

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Delayed/ Retarded Ejaculation - Query

Hi folks,
I am looking for a natural way to solve the delayed ejaculation problem. Have anyone of you ever suffered from one and what worked for you? Thanks.

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
wow! no one?

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Dr.Discreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
wow! no one?
It all depends upon many factors. To start with do you masturbate and if you do, how often and if not, are you having work related stress or any emotional flush down.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Retired
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Discreet View Post
It all depends upon many factors. To start with do you masturbate and if you do, how often and if not, are you having work related stress or any emotional flush down.

Yes, I do masturbate. Once a day, maybe 4 days in a week. Earlier I used to masturbate a lot then I stopped doing that. I don't have work related stress but I am a over-thinker and have a bit mild complusion disorder.

Emotional flush down as in, I didnt have a great childhood as per se. It was not that bad also. But I regret my father not being with me during my childhood days.

Read my story - Vaasna,

Old 1 Week Ago

V4V has disabled reputations
Can you explain your symptoms?

I mean ,if you masturbate , after how much time you ejaculate?
How is ejaculate volume ?

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4V View Post
Can you explain your symptoms?

I mean ,if you masturbate , after how much time you ejaculate?
How is ejaculate volume ?
I pretty ejaculate all the time. The first day the volume too much bug then it decreases as the day goes by. But if I keep a distance of 4-5 days, the volume increases.

Read my story - Vaasna,

Old 1 Week Ago

V4V has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
I pretty ejaculate all the time. The first day the volume too much bug then it decreases as the day goes by. But if I keep a distance of 4-5 days, the volume increases.
That's normal .
Don't ejaculate daily .
Keep it weekly twice .
Else it can cause zinc , other factors deficiency .

Old 1 Week Ago

jeeju2018 is an unknown quantity at this point
It is a rare disorder. Most of us suffer from premature ejaculation.