Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > How to flash a stock rom on android device

Old 2nd November 2017
C.M
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
seducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographseducer1234567 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
How to flash a stock rom on android device

Friends,,
Yesterday i was updating my android device throw data connection, after installing the update the device got hanged, please tell me how to flash stock rom in it, (i had stock rom, but confused how to put in device)
Thanks,,

Old 3rd November 2017
Maximus Fappitus
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by seducer1234567 View Post
Friends,,
Yesterday i was updating my android device throw data connection, after installing the update the device got hanged, please tell me how to flash stock rom in it, (i had stock rom, but confused how to put in device)
Thanks,,
konsa phun use kar raha hai?

Old 8th November 2017
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by seducer1234567 View Post
Friends,,
Thanks,,
for each company phones, you will need different softwares.

Samsung - Odin
Sony - Flashtool
etc etc

Old 11th November 2017
The saint

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
put your stock rom in sd card then reboot to recovery wipe cache wipe dialvik cache and flash rom

मैं चुनौतियों से नही, चूतियों से परेशान हूँ।