Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17 Hours Ago
Custom title

malluman1 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudish1981 View Post
woww. . sexy wife,. . .super ass .

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14 Hours Ago

iwantyouraa is beginning to get noticed
Wife Free Exposing to Low class man

Recently me and my wife went to river bath and after bathing my wife needs to change her cloths and initially she wanted to go home without changing her wet cloths but later bath she decided to change cloths there itself. So, she started searching changing rooms but being an open ghat no changing rooms availed. She found that few ladies are changing their sarrys at behind a stage which was available and she also went behind stage. I was standing nearer to stage with my kids and looking around and found an iron railing behind stage which is just 10 feet away and it connected to river stair case. But suddenly I noticed that one low class guy standing behind railing and watching ladies changing dresses included my wife.

In fact my wife is a glamourous than all other ladies who were changing dresses and she came with leggings rather sarry where she need to remove everything leggings & top to change cloths which was allowed to have nice free show to viewers. Surprisingly, my dick started erecting and later that guy moved and another guy reached to same place & started peeping her. I also reached to other side of stage behind & it's quite parallel to the guys where they stand & watch. There i saw my wife sat on floor to wear her legging and showing her nude thighs free show. it looks too sexy seeking folding thighs & that guy is enjoying. My dick got erected more but being an indian man I cannot accepted to allow him to see more where I went there and shouted on that guy & he moved away.

Later, I told my wife about this incident and told her she has given free exhibition to low man and also told about my excitement where she also co-operated me to have fun once I came back home. I have taken this pic after we came home before we had sex.

https://pzy.be/v/2/20171009_134240

Last edited by iwantyouraa : 9 Hours Ago at 10:27 AM. Reason: Add Heading

Old 13 Hours Ago
Custom title

Raju_23 has received several accoladesRaju_23 has received several accoladesRaju_23 has received several accoladesRaju_23 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to Raju_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantyouraa View Post
Recently me and my wife went to river bath and after bathing my wife needs to change her cloths and initially she wanted to without changing her wet cloths but later bath she decided to change cloths. So, she started searching changing rooms but being an open ghat no changing rooms availed. She found that few ladies are changing their sarrys at behind a stage and she also went there. I was standing nearer stage with my kids and looking around and found an iron railing behind stage which is just 10 feet away and connected to river stair case. But suddenly I noticed that one low class guy standing behind railing and watching ladies changing dresses.
In fact my wife is a glamourous and she came with leggings rather sarry where she need to remove everything. Surprisingly, my dick started erecting and later that guy moved and another guy reached to same placed started peeping her. She sat on floor to wear here legging pant and it looks too sexy seeking folding thighs. But being indian man I cannot accepted to allow him to see more where I went there and shouted on that guy & he moved away.
Later, I told my wife about this incident and told her she has given free exhibition to low man and also told about my excitement where she also co-operated me to have fun once I came back home. I have taken this pic after we came home before we had sex.

Panty not enough to cover her ass bro 😂

Old 8 Hours Ago
Custom title

seccsameer has received several accoladesseccsameer has received several accoladesseccsameer has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to seccsameer Send a message via Skype™ to seccsameer
would u like to chat about our wives

Quote:
Recently me and my wife went to river bath and after bathing my wife needs to change her cloths and initially she wanted to go home without changing her wet cloths but later bath she decided to change cloths there itself. So, she started searching changing rooms but being an open ghat no changing rooms availed. She found that few ladies are changing their sarrys at behind a stage which was available and she also went behind stage. I was standing nearer to stage with my kids and looking around and found an iron railing behind stage which is just 10 feet away and it connected to river stair case. But suddenly I noticed that one low class guy standing behind railing and watching ladies changing dresses included my wife.

In fact my wife is a glamourous than all other ladies who were changing dresses and she came with leggings rather sarry where she need to remove everything leggings & top to change cloths which was allowed to have nice free show to viewers. Surprisingly, my dick started erecting and later that guy moved and another guy reached to same place & started peeping her. I also reached to other side of stage behind & it's quite parallel to the guys where they stand & watch. There i saw my wife sat on floor to wear her legging and showing her nude thighs free show. it looks too sexy seeking folding thighs & that guy is enjoying. My dick got erected more but being an indian man I cannot accepted to allow him to see more where I went there and shouted on that guy & he moved away.

Awesome ! I have messaged you in PM

Old 5 Hours Ago
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:

Hot

Old 3 Hours Ago

anuj_thefunguy has received several accoladesanuj_thefunguy has received several accoladesanuj_thefunguy has received several accolades
Looking for well educated decent guys for gang bang and group orgies. Experienced people are always welcome. Feel free to share with your friends.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls