Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to treat pinched nerve??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Sir
I m feeling better
Only problems are my right hand gets painful n i get troubles in night when i am sleeping on my neck
Did you take the remedy? If yes, then how many days ago?

Or is it due to exercises/neck support?

BTW, I am no sir...
I am not even Bengali

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th September 2017

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post

BTW, I am no sir...
I am not even Bengali
Yes sir
I took medicine on Saturday
I had exam on sunday
N i didn't have any problems except my hand was paining on Monday
I m not doing anything like exercise

Yeah i did use neck support

Old 13th September 2017

Quote:

BTW, I am no sir...
I am not even Bengali
Who are you then
I m curious

You are surely doctor
N it looks you have very good experience

Old 13th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
N i didn't have any problems except my hand was paining on Monday
I m not doing anything like exercise
Pain in your hand is a combination of two issues: Pinched nerve and RSI.

Like I mentioned earlier, if there's a change in the intensity (positive or negative) of pain then the medicine is right for you. No change means we need to look for more options.

Anyway, it's too early to make conclusions. We have 6-week observation period. Keep reporting any changes.

And neck strengthening exercises are very important for you. They can help you to get rid of the problem forever. Muscle building/repairing food will speed up the recovery.

If you pay attention to the food and regular exercises, then you may not have to take another dose of this medicine.

Old 14th September 2017

Quote:

And neck strengthening exercises are very important for you. They can help you to get rid of the problem forever.

Are you sure???
Why??

I hate exercise
It worsens pain

Old 14th September 2017

What is RSI sir??

Old 14th September 2017

Quote:
Who are you then
I m curious

You are surely doctor
N it looks you have very good experience
???????

Old 14th September 2017

N sir
Why it takes 6 weeks
It looks like a very long time

Old 14th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
N sir
Why it takes 6 weeks
It looks like a very long time
Because the effect of right medicine can last for a very long time.

I could've suggested you a high potency which would've eliminated your 3-year old problem in just one day. But, what if that medicine wasn't right for you? A wrong medicine can have ill effects for years.

So, a 1~1.5 months time is needed to observe whether a medicine in small does is working for you.

Also, your issue falls in chronic category, the treatment of which, is usually lengthy. A week old problem can be treated in 1~3 days. Issues like cuts and wounds, stomach upset/food poisoning can be treated within a week as they are fresh and singleton ailments. Chronic issues often develop into multiple ailments with multiple symptoms. Moreover, a very old ailment needs detailed observation because the changes (recovery) are very subtle.

People associate homeopathy with long treatment times. Don't fall for this misconception.

People turn towards homeopathy when all other options have exhausted and their problem has worsened over time. In simple terms, the issue becomes chronic. And this delay makes the treatment difficult. Homeopathy isn't slow. There are homeopathic replacements for Saridon and Paracetamol as well. And they are far quicker than the conventional ones.

Observation period is required in chronic cases for new medicines and new patients.

RSI: Repetitive Strain Injury

There are many kinds of RSI and your type is yet to be identified. As I asked you earlier, you need to google images of anatomy of hand and identify the area of concern (tendons, nerves, soft tissues etc). This is needed as I cannot see you personally. So, you need to describe the issue accurately. You already did that for the neck area, with those MRI scans/reports.

Right now you are taking the medicine for nerve damage. RSI in hand is usually not related to nerves, unless there's an injury which is not repetitive in nature (e.g. hammer blow to the arm/hand). If the pain is radiating from the neck area or because of compression of ulnar nerve, then your current medicine will work for right hand as well.

It's not a good idea to mix two homeopathic medicines, unless there's an emergency. So, I won't ask you to try another one for hand alone. You'll have to wait until your first medicine completes its course.

Also, as you mentioned that you sleep on your stomach, there are high chances that you keep your right arm bent (folded at elbow). This compresses/strains your ulnar nerve. Some of your other habits that can pinch the ulnar nerve are: resting your elbows on chair armrests for long hours. Elbows touching the desk top or its edge while studying, for long hours. Wrong way to lift weights in the gym (don't know if you go to a gym).

Quote:
Are you sure???
Why??

I hate exercise
It worsens pain
Prevention is better than cure.

If you live in a mosquito infested area then you have high chances of acquiring malaria. You can easily get treatment/medicines for malaria these days. But are you willing to pop pills every time you are down with malaria or you will do something to keep mosquitoes at bay?

Keeping the area clean, installing mosquito net, using mosquito repellents etc are some of the ways to avoid contracting malaria in the first place. Same is the value of those neck exercises for your issue. Unless you do something to align those vertebrae and keep them in place, your problem will keep coming back.

It sounds like you are not familiar with any kind of physical exercises and you need professional help. Without any initial guidance, almost everybody do exercises in wrong manner. Something as simple (and macho) as bicep curls can hurt your wrists badly, if not performed with correct posture/equipment. And the end result will be exactly same as the condition of your right hand!

Stand against a full body mirror while performing these exercises, so that you can judge your posture. Or ask someone to watch you. Best option would be to visit a chiropractor. Second best option is to go through the physiotherapy as prescribed in one of your reports. Third option is to DIY, but that's for people like me (I don't do exercises without ensuring safety first!) .

Ask me if you still have any questions. And don't forget to google the advice that you get from a stranger on internet. That way, you won't have to worry about my credentials.

Old 14th September 2017

Quote:
Because the effect of right medicine can last for a very long time.

I could've suggested you a high potency which would've eliminated your 3-year old problem in just one day. But, what if that medicine wasn't right for you? A wrong medicine can have ill effects for years.

So, a 1~1.5 months time is needed to observe whether a medicine in small does is working for you.

Also, your issue falls in chronic category, the treatment of which, is usually lengthy. A week old problem can be treated in 1~3 days. Issues like cuts and wounds, stomach upset/food poisoning can be treated within a week as they are fresh and singleton ailments. Chronic issues often develop into multiple ailments with multiple symptoms. Moreover, a very old ailment needs detailed observation because the changes (recovery) are very subtle.

People associate homeopathy with long treatment times. Don't fall for this misconception.

People turn towards homeopathy when all other options have exhausted and their problem has worsened over time. In simple terms, the issue becomes chronic. And this delay makes the treatment difficult. Homeopathy isn't slow. There are homeopathic replacements for Saridon and Paracetamol as well. And they are far quicker than the conventional ones.

Observation period is required in chronic cases for new medicines and new patients.

RSI: Repetitive Strain Injury

There are many kinds of RSI and your type is yet to be identified. As I asked you earlier, you need to google images of anatomy of hand and identify the area of concern (tendons, nerves, soft tissues etc). This is needed as I cannot see you personally. So, you need to describe the issue accurately. You already did that for the neck area, with those MRI scans/reports.

Right now you are taking the medicine for nerve damage. RSI in hand is usually not related to nerves, unless there's an injury which is not repetitive in nature (e.g. hammer blow to the arm/hand). If the pain is radiating from the neck area or because of compression of ulnar nerve, then your current medicine will work for right hand as well.

It's not a good idea to mix two homeopathic medicines, unless there's an emergency. So, I won't ask you to try another one for hand alone. You'll have to wait until your first medicine completes its course.

Also, as you mentioned that you sleep on your stomach, there are high chances that you keep your right arm bent (folded at elbow). This compresses/strains your ulnar nerve. Some of your other habits that can pinch the ulnar nerve are: resting your elbows on chair armrests for long hours. Elbows touching the desk top or its edge while studying, for long hours. Wrong way to lift weights in the gym (don't know if you go to a gym).

Prevention is better than cure.

If you live in a mosquito infested area then you have high chances of acquiring malaria. You can easily get treatment/medicines for malaria these days. But are you willing to pop pills every time you are down with malaria or you will do something to keep mosquitoes at bay?

Keeping the area clean, installing mosquito net, using mosquito repellents etc are some of the ways to avoid contracting malaria in the first place. Same is the value of those neck exercises for your issue. Unless you do something to align those vertebrae and keep them in place, your problem will keep coming back.

It sounds like you are not familiar with any kind of physical exercises and you need professional help. Without any initial guidance, almost everybody do exercises in wrong manner. Something as simple (and macho) as bicep curls can hurt your wrists badly, if not performed with correct posture/equipment. And the end result will be exactly same as the condition of your right hand!

Stand against a full body mirror while performing these exercises, so that you can judge your posture. Or ask someone to watch you. Best option would be to visit a chiropractor. Second best option is to go through the physiotherapy as prescribed in one of your reports. Third option is to DIY, but that's for people like me (I don't do exercises without ensuring safety first!) .

Ask me if you still have any questions. And don't forget to google the advice that you get from a stranger on internet. That way, you won't have to worry about my credentials.
Oh sir
You are simply the best
There should be an award for you from xossip or homeopathy
Doctor of the year

Remember you have guessed perfectly 100 percent even without examining me
You are great🙌🏻

I haven't seen any chiropractor because I couldn't find anyone and I do fear

N yes I did find physiotherapy
It was ok
But I hated exercise
Because of pain
But I will try them since you recommend

Well I don't know how I should sleep exactly
Because I just love to sleep any how
Because I get tired easily
But if I am sleeping on neck it kinda hurts

N major problem is I have got joining letter from my employer company for 6 months training
So I want to get well soon😕
Joining is on 10 October
So time problem

N i trust you
You are always right and perfect

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls