Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > cloudflare captcha problem

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Apparently, 82.148.97.69 was the IP address of the proxy server of Qtel, then Qatar's only ISP.

Looks like the Qataris had some "convoluted" setup, at least back when Wikipedia had posted this cautionary note.

Old 12th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
whois 82.148.97.69

inetnum: 82.148.97.0 - 82.148.97.95
netname: Mobile-Broadband-Pool-No-6
descr: ISP infrastructure

Old 12th July 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura ka Bat View Post
Gents pinkies and cocos, i personally think this is pure case of PAT wherein the public ip is blacklisted.
yes it is, and there is absolutely nothing you, me, bengali and coco can do about it.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 12th July 2016

silent.guardian has disabled reputations
Quote:
Gents pinkies and cocos, i personally think this is pure case of PAT wherein the public ip is blacklisted.
okay so what the solution here ? vpn ? or anything else ?

Old 13th July 2016
Custom title

Laura ka Bat has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.guardian View Post

There is a solution. Can you tell if your ISP is a tier 3 isp. You know, like a cable internet provider. Is it?

Old 13th July 2016
Banned

Monty Balli has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
yes it is, and there is absolutely nothing you, me, bengali and coco can do about it.
Can't Bengali babu try a VPN? It should provide him some relief while accessing those websites.

Last edited by Monty Balli : 13th July 2016 at 09:18 AM.

Old 13th July 2016
Banned

Monty Balli has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.guardian View Post
VPN should help while browsing those affected sites, try some free ones/trial & then buy a subscription for the one you like. Many options out there, If just browsing few of those websites is your issue, then something like Zenmate would do. Yearly subscription is pretty cheap too & provides quite of lot of IP addresses to chose from.

Old 13th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Balli View Post
VPN should help while browsing those affected sites, try some free ones/trial & then buy a subscription for the one you like. Many options out there, If just browsing few of those websites is your issue, then something like Zenmate would do. Yearly subscription is pretty cheap too & provides quite of lot of IP addresses to chose from.
I'm sure Silent ji will appreciate this useful info.

Meantime, may I ask you what is your take on this?

Surely, Qataris had more than one public IP address? Why was Qtel, their sole ISP at that time, performing NAT on public IP addresses? NAT is normally done on private IP addresses, so it seems a bit odd, noh?

Qataris are very rich and all, but this seems a bit strange.

Old 13th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
I've decided to perform a most wonderful experiment this evening.

The experiment consists of placing two different phones, both with Airtel SIM cards, side by side and checking the public IP addresses of the phones.

Does the Airtel 3G/4G service provide a public IP address to each phone that connects or a private IP address? In the latter case, will both phones get the same public IP address?

Those are the sexy questions.

Old 13th July 2016
Custom title

Laura ka Bat has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
I've decided to perform a most wonderful experiment this evening.

The experiment consists of placing two different phones, both with Airtel SIM cards, side by side and checking the public IP addresses of the phones.

Does the Airtel 3G/4G service provide a public IP address to each phone that connects or a private IP address? In the latter case, will both phones get the same public IP address?

Those are the sexy questions.
What are the answers for those sexy questions?

Did they get private ip's?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls