Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > cloudflare captcha problem

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th July 2016

silent.guardian has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura ka Bat View Post
Son, just shut up.

The public ip your ISP own is most probably been blacklisted for spamming.
There are infected systems in the pool which is assigned with the public ip which is been shared by you and other users.
It is higly likely that are you not using a static ip for which you have to pay extra bucks.

Go to google, type what is my ip and paste that ip here https://www.projecthoneypot.org/search_ip.php

What's it say?

already tried this after watching you tube .... but not helping requested whitelisting already

so the only option is vpn right ?

@ bangali babu dude you have issues man ... stop taking thing personally whatever u said not helping at all, and doesnt make any sense either .

Old 10th July 2016
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.guardian View Post

@ bangali babu dude you have issues man ... stop taking thing personally whatever u said not helping at all, and doesnt make any sense either .
what issues man? if somebody is posting bullshit about private/shared IPs, shouldn't he be corrected? LOL

and the other guy couldn't provide straight answers, and as usual, like a loser, he started racial slur.

couldn't you see that?

Old 11th July 2016

boudiCh0da has many secret admirersboudiCh0da has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
first check if you're getting a private IP from your ISP or a public one?

do cmd -> ipconfig and check IP.

Private ones start with:
10.*.*.*
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255
192.168.*.*

^^ Edit: my bad.... ipconfig will only work if you are using a dialer to connect. if not then you will need to check the ip in router.
pseudo techie... idiot
All pictures posted under this account are collected from various public sources on the internet. None of them are authored by the account holder. They have been shared purely for entertainment purposes. There is no intent to harm anybody in anyway. Account holder can under no circumstance be held responsible for privacy, intellectual property or any other matter whatsoever. In case of any objectionable content, please send a Private Mesaage (PM) to get it removed.

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by boudiCh0da View Post
pseudo techie... idiot
retard...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Networ...ss_translation

Quote:
Network address translation (NAT) is a method of remapping one IP address space into another by modifying network address information in Internet Protocol (IP) datagram packet headers while they are in transit across a traffic routing device.[1] The technique was originally used for ease of rerouting traffic in IP networks without renumbering every host. It has become a popular and essential tool in conserving global address space allocations in face of IPv4 address exhaustion by sharing one Internet-routable IP address of a NAT gateway for an entire private network..
Quote:
The majority of NATs map multiple private hosts to one publicly exposed IP address. In a typical configuration, a local network uses one of the designated "private" IP address subnets (RFC 1918). A router on that network has a private address in that address space. The router is also connected to the Internet with a "public" address assigned by an Internet service provider. As traffic passes from the local network to the Internet, the source address in each packet is translated on the fly from a private address to the public address. The router tracks basic data about each active connection (particularly the destination address and port). When a reply returns to the router, it uses the connection tracking data it stored during the outbound phase to determine the private address on the internal network to which to forward the reply.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 11th July 2016 at 12:58 PM.

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
some retards might wanna google these to get links to a BB forum:

ACT local IP vs External IP
Problems with Port Forwarding due to NATing
NoCAPTCHA everywhere " I am not a robot "

Quote:
It's due to shared ip.. in this case NAT ip, where users are assigned local ip and public ip is shared with many local ips.

There are countless pcs affected by malwares/BotNet that send spam emails, post advertisements in public forums/comments section. Captcha somewhat reduces these problems.

you need to get static ip to get rid of this issue.

Ps; knowledge is beautiful. retardation is not.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 11th July 2016 at 01:18 PM.

Old 11th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
IPv4 addresses are limited and ISPs are running out of them. so what some of these ISPs are doing is giving you and many other users a private IP and then NATing all of these users through one single public IP.
I'm not in full agreement with you here.

For wired broadband (as opposed to mobile 3G etc.), I'd guess that the norm is to allocate one public IP address to one user. I'd guess that NAT'ing multiple users is not usually done by ISPs.

This is particularly true of America and Europe.

These things are also dependent on service provider/region.

Also, if you do double NAT (once by the ISP, then at the home router), some applications like incoming remote control might break. Service providers who want their customers to be able to use the full range of applications will take this into account.

Of course, if a particular service provider in a particular region is short of IPv4 addresses, then they will share the same public IP address with multiple users. Still, for wired broadband, even in India, I feel that this will not be the norm.

You would have to know how short a particular service provider (in a particular region) is of IPv4 addresses to answer this question with more certainty.

Quote:
cloudflare doesnt like too much spamming from the same ip and those ips get blacklisted fast and users are served with that irritating captcha page everytime they try to vist a cloudflare site.
If he is using dynamic IP, another user(s) might have done something that caused that IP address/range to be blacklisted.

Old 11th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
The majority of NATs map multiple private hosts to one publicly exposed IP address. In a typical configuration, a local network uses one of the designated "private" IP address subnets (RFC 1918). A router on that network has a private address in that address space. The router is also connected to the Internet with a "public" address assigned by an Internet service provider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Networ...ss_translation
Er, regarding the portion you bolded ...

Each home has one public IP address. Behind a router doing NAT are various devices in the home.

Each small business has one public IP address. Behind a router doing NAT are various computers in the LAN.

Many businesses have only a limited number of public IP addresses.

This is the scenario mainly being referred to in the portion you bolded.

This doesn't really say much about how many users in different homes would be NAT'ed behind one public IP address by ISPs.

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title

Quote:
For wired broadband (as opposed to mobile 3G etc.), I'd guess that the norm is to allocate one public IP address to one user. I'd guess that NAT'ing multiple users is not usually done by ISPs.
yes

Quote:
These things are also dependent on service provider/region.
yes

Quote:
Of course, if a particular service provider in a particular region is short of IPv4 addresses, then they will share the same public IP address with multiple users. Still, for wired broadband, even in India, I feel that this will not be the norm.
yes. not the norm. I never said its the norm.
but some new ISPs running low on IPv4 ips are doing it.

Quote:
If he is using dynamic IP, another user(s) might have done something that caused that IP address/range to be blacklisted.
yes

Quote:
Each home has one public IP address. Behind a router doing NAT are various devices in the home.
ISP can also provide a private IP to each home and have all these private IP home users share a single public IP.

Also, check PM links
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 12th July 2016
Custom title

Laura ka Bat has disabled reputations
Gents pinkies and cocos, i personally think this is pure case of PAT wherein the public ip is blacklisted.

Old 12th July 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
ISP can also provide a private IP to each home and have all these private IP home users share a single public IP.

User:82.148.97.69

This is the IP address for the entire nation of Qatar. As such it is a very sensitive IP address to block and any prolonged blocks are likely to wind up in the news. As such please exercise extreme caution when deciding to block this IP address. Only block if there has been a long succession of disruptive editing or vandalism in a very short period of time. Please use very short blocks, generally anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Any administrator who blocks this IP address is required to report to the Communications committee immediately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:82.148.97.69

This page was last modified on 16 August 2015, at 15:09.

Haven't yet checked the links you sent by PM. Will do that soon.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls