Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > cloudflare captcha problem

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th July 2016

silent.guardian has disabled reputations
cloudflare captcha problem

when ever i am trying to visit some sites always getting this captcha ... anyone can help out ? ty for your time

Old 9th July 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Click on the checkbox and you'll be fine.

Old 9th July 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
your ISP is giving you a shared IP.

cloudflare doesnt like that, not a bit...thats why it treats TOR users like third class citizens.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 9th July 2016

silent.guardian has disabled reputations
so any solution ?

Old 9th July 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.guardian View Post
so any solution ?
first check if you're getting a private IP from your ISP or a public one?

do cmd -> ipconfig and check IP.

Private ones start with:
10.*.*.*
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255
192.168.*.*

^^ Edit: my bad.... ipconfig will only work if you are using a dialer to connect. if not then you will need to check the ip in router.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 9th July 2016 at 11:57 PM.

Old 9th July 2016
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
first check if you're getting a private IP from your ISP or a public one?

do cmd -> ipconfig and check IP.

Private ones start with:
10.*.*.*
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255
192.168.*.*
Sir,

With due respect, let me give you IP address primer:

What you have mentioned as private IP address range has nothing to do with WWW. This IP is assigned by your router. This is how other devices on the same network see you. ISP doesn't assign it to you.

And don't you think the range you mentioned is pretty small, if you consider ISPs giving out these private IPs to everyone?

Anyway, if you want to find out how the world (WWW) sees you, or what the internet thinks your IP address is, or what the ISP has actually assigned to you, all you need to do is visit this site:

http://www.whatsmyip.org/

OR type the following in google:

what's my ip

And LOL... we home users don't use "shared" IPs either. It simply means that several websites are using the same IP address. Not our computers.

And Sir, kindly share your knowledge on the relation of cloudfare and IP addresses (shared or whatever).

Old 10th July 2016
Custom title

Laura ka Bat has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Sir,

What you have mentioned as private IP address range has nothing to do with WWW. This IP is assigned by your router. This is how other devices on the same network see you. ISP doesn't assign it to you.

And don't you think the range you mentioned is pretty small, if you consider ISPs giving out these private IPs to everyone?

Anyway, if you want to find out how the world (WWW) sees you, or what the internet thinks your IP address is, or what the ISP has actually assigned to you, all you need to do is visit this site:

what's my ip

And LOL... we home users don't use "shared" IPs either. It simply means that several websites are using the same IP address. Not our computers.

And Sir, kindly share your knowledge on the relation of cloudfare and IP addresses (shared or whatever).
Son, just shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent.guardian View Post
when ever i am trying to visit some sites always getting this captcha ... anyone can help out ? ty for your time

< image >
The public ip your ISP own is most probably been blacklisted for spamming.
There are infected systems in the pool which is assigned with the public ip which is been shared by you and other users.
It is higly likely that are you not using a static ip for which you have to pay extra bucks.

Go to google, type what is my ip and paste that ip here https://www.projecthoneypot.org/search_ip.php

What's it say?

Old 10th July 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Sir,

what's my ip

And LOL... we home users don't use &quot;shared&quot; IPs either. It simply means that several websites are using the same IP address. Not our computers.

if you dont know shit about something then its better to keep your mouth shut. So Please!

IPv4 addresses are limited and ISPs are running out of them. so what some of these ISPs are doing is giving you and many other users a private IP and then NATing all of these users through one single public IP. whatsmyip.com will show you that public ip which is being shared by you and many others. cloudflare doesnt like too much spamming from the same ip and those ips get blacklisted fast and users are served with that irritating captcha page everytime they try to vist a cloudflare site.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Last edited by pinkman : 10th July 2016 at 08:09 AM.

Old 10th July 2016
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
if you dont know shit about something then its better to keep your mouth shut. So Please!
WTF man?

- ISPs giving out private IPs?
- People on WWW seeing your private IPs?
- Home users assigned shared IPs?

where did you get your IP fundas? from manohar kahaniyan?

Old 10th July 2016
Click here!
Visit my website

You are NOT supposed to abuse/threaten/harass a member or his family directly or indirectly. This will be your first and final warning! Please see THIS for more information.

If you feel that someone is abusing you, feel free to contact a mod or admin by pm.

Last edited by moodyjat : 11th July 2016 at 08:57 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls