Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago

sgdxbfun has many secret admirerssgdxbfun has many secret admirers
we are a good looking couple in our 30s...looking for decent couples...in and around whitefield...we are free today and can meet in the afternoon
any like minded couples in bangalore please get in touch

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

pranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpranisel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hot experiences

Old 4 Weeks Ago

chennaiKinkyMarried is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to chennaiKinkyMarried
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothima7 View Post
we used to have a thread with my wife pics here before, some 2 years back. the problem was we were not able to delete the pics after we have uploaded them. happened like we uploaded a pic which was from some function and a guy pinged us asking if it was us. mentioning the name of function hall. so we wanted to delete that pic. posted a request for that but the moderate was asking her govt ID!!!! it doesn't make sense giving out that level of info and its too dangerous.

Asking ID for deleting pic which i upload is height of stupidity.

So we closed down that thread and stopped using that ID and made promise to our self never to share pic on here. TOO DANGEROUS FOR US.

And dont ask me to share pic in other apps, i have seen guys take personal pics and post online.
yes, these guys only deserve close up flesh pics .. not allowing a guy to delete his own upload perhaps happens only this forum, in the whole world!

Last edited by chennaiKinkyMarried : 4 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

vanamadiyan is beginning to get noticed
any kerala hubby for chat?

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good boy 007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi any cpl from vizag for fun

Old 4 Weeks Ago

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
One more experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhaydixit06 View Post
So lefeman you must have across some couples who wants to exhibit or have fun.

Can you share some experiences and also tips
I have shared a few experiences here Buddy, but the thing is that I am lazy and hate typing much, so have not made too many posts :-)

So let me share one more, I was at Goa lounging around on the beach with a beer when I noticed this young Indian couple walk towards the water.

What was striking was that the lady was dressed in a super skimpy two-piece bikini and they were obviously enjoying it. They played in the water for some time, including things like getting close, hugging, playfully touching each other, splashing water over each other etc and obviously knew they were putting up a great show.

Then they came out of the water, the guy went into the shack and got his camera out and then it was even more fun, the girl started posing with the guy lovingly capturing her and it was really hot with the girl wanting to try all the model poses and showing off her sexy wet body, juicy midriff and back,big cleavage, smooth thighs and legs and round ass to perfection!

Now the best part is this, a few months after this I was chatting with an xossip couple who enjoy exhibitionism and I happened to mention to them about this incident, and they said they were in the same area around the same time and were exhibiting similarly on that same beach in the manner that I described, so it was most likely that it was them that I had seen and enjoyed watching that day so much :-)

About tips on this, sure, I can share, anybody can send me a PM and I will be happy to chat about how one can slowly get the wife into this too and enjoy it to the maximum.
Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US at times.

Cheers :-)

Last edited by lefeu4u : 4 Weeks Ago at 04:46 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post
I have shared a few experiences here Buddy, but the thing is that I am lazy and hate typing much, so have not made too many posts :-)

So let me share one more, I was at Goa lounging around on the beach with a beer when I noticed this young Indian couple walk towards the water.

What was striking was that the lady was dressed in a super skimpy two-piece bikini and they were obviously enjoying it. They played in the water for some time, including things like getting close, hugging, playfully touching each other, splashing water over each other etc and obviously knew they were putting up a great show.

Then they came out of the water, the guy went into the shack and got his camera out and then it was even more fun, the girl started posing with the guy lovingly capturing her and it was really hot with the girl wanting to try all the model poses and showing off her sexy wet body, juicy midriff and back,big cleavage, smooth thighs and legs and round ass to perfection!

Now the best part is this, a few months after this I was chatting with an xossip couple who enjoy exhibitionism and I happened to mention to them about this incident, and they said they were in the same area around the same time and were exhibiting similarly on that same beach in the manner that I described, so it was most likely that it was them that I had seen and enjoyed watching that day so much :-)

About tips on this, sure, I can share, anybody can send me a PM and I will be happy to chat about how one can slowly get the wife into this too and enjoy it to the maximum.
It was a nice incident

Old 4 Weeks Ago

lefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accoladeslefeu4u has received several accolades
Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salemcouple2005 View Post
It was a nice incident
Thanks Salem Couple, good to get a response from the Originators of this great thread themselves :-)
Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman to join them for the entire range between Voyeurism and Exhibitionism at one end, to Flirting and Touching and more, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US at times.

Cheers :-)

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

tn_couples is a pillar of our communitytn_couples is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to tn_couples
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post

Nice and lucky encounter......

Extension of this kind of encounter......

We came to Know that our close friend is also a swap couple..... through a adult site...they dint know about our second lifestyle.....but we know their kinky side...we daily meet each other.... me and my wife exchange few kinky smiles whenever we meet them.... only God knows what will happen next....

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1360693

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Life is just about Roleplaying
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_couples View Post
Nice and lucky encounter......

Extension of this kind of encounter......

We came to Know that our close friend is also a swap couple..... through a adult site...they dint know about our second lifestyle.....but we know their kinky side...we daily meet each other.... me and my wife exchange few kinky smiles whenever we meet them.... only God knows what will happen next....
Dmmn!
Knowing about ur friend's kinky side & also knowing that your friend doesn't know about your's kinky side is itself kinky !

Surprise them up with an add req(I know it's not that easy as you guys meet each other daily, but still the reality is you both enjoy the lifestyle then why not to give a try, even you won't find anymore trustworthy people in there) or you'd choose to keep an eye on them secretly !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls