View Single Post
Old 14th February 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Well even males are not safe. A couple of months back A guy in Delhi Metro kept brushing his fingers on my groin. At first I thought he must have done it by mistake but then it was obvious.

He looked at me with no expression so I decided to rather than be a meek victim or create a ruckus (he would have denied doing anything and make me look like a fool) I decided to play his game.

I put my phone on silent and acted as if I was calling a friend. I said out loudly "Naya bakra mil gaya". At this point the guy must have thought I was a serial sexual offender coz he started sweating and got off the very next station. I too got out and kept acting like I was speaking to my friend while I walked behind this guy.

"Arey kitni der mein aa sakta hai tu, maal acha hai maza aayega." He quickened his pace and so did I. He quickly went to the security guy and stood beside him so that I can't make a move. He took out his phone and called someone, and said I'm waiting at this station can you please pick me up. I walked past him and could clearly see him sweat so bad he was dripping wet.

I took an auto that day to my home but couldn't resist but kept thinking what must he be thinking of now??

Last edited by GenLeonidas2016 : 14th February 2018 at 03:33 PM.

Page generated in 0.00900 seconds