Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 30 61.22%
one day internationals & tests 10 20.41%
one day internationals & t20s 1 2.04%
test series & t20 series 2 4.08%
only test series 3 6.12%
only odi series 1 2.04%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Hours Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
match practice mangta hai boss
karo, idhar bahaut bilady spammers hain

Old 5 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
AB is by far the greatest of this generation.....but one black mark in his career, yet to win any icc trophy for RSA and do well in pressure games
Kayi bar aisa hota h great players kahi ICC trophy nhi jeet pate

Old 5 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
karo, idhar bahaut bilady spammers hain
kon

Old 5 Hours Ago
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread
3 ODIs
wrong title

Old 4 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

jisne bhi poll option mei test/odi select iya h wo to jeet gye h ab t20 baki h bas

Old 4 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

commet bhai first page update na kiya after test matches

Old 4 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
3 ODIs
wrong title
kya pta tab 5 matches hi hone ho but england ne 15 din ka chutti jo liya h usse 2 kam ho gye

Old 4 Hours Ago
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
kya pta tab 5 matches hi hone ho but england ne 15 din ka chutti jo liya h usse 2 kam ho gye

series fixture can not be changed unless any major reason

Old 4 Hours Ago
fuck off darling :love:

bhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our community
Quote:
3 ODIs
wrong title
Sur kisi ne dhyaan bhi nahi diya

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls