Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1470016&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviansong View Post
Totally agree Sir
It is really exciting for us couples to tease the singles, if they maintain safe and comfortable distance and just enjoy the show.

------------------

Originally Posted by lefeu4u View Post
Hello guys,
This incident happened few days back. I walk and jog a few km daily along a ground in Mumbai which is ringed by what in local lingo is called a "katta". The katta is a maybe 2 feet tall concrete platform all along the edge of the ground on which people normally sit to talk and gossip.

The other day, I was around 15 feet away from this katta, when I saw a young couple approach it. The wife would be in her late twenties and the hubby in early thirties and they had one kid of around 3-4 years with them.

The wife was in a pair of superbly fitting skin tight low waist blue jeans showing off the shape of her thighs and ass to perfection coupled with a nice fitting top.

The fun started when they sat on the katta, the wife sat in a manner where each leg was on either side of the katta, like she would sit on a bike, the hubby sat next to her towards direction of her ass in the normal manner with both legs on one side of the katta.
The moment she sat like that with one leg on either side of the katta, her low waist jeans slid down and lo and behold, she wasn't wearing any panties and her sexy ass crack became visible :-) Her hubby was sitting just next to it and could see exactly how much was being shown by her.

I stopped there to enjoy the show, the hubby saw me and I gave him a slight smile. Then she turned her head back a bit to chat with her hubby and obviously he told her about the show and they started to smile and laugh a bit about it.
Then he whispered something to her, and she laughed and adjusted herself in such a way that the jeans slid even lower and part of her milky fleshy butt cheeks were also shown along with the ass crack!
They settled to enjoy the showing, I settled to enjoy the seeing, it was hot :-)

They showed for around 10 minutes, then got up and started walking, I just gave one last smile to them and walked the other way.

Because remember guys, if you start doing things like following them etc, you are making them feel uncomfortable and unsafe and they will never do such things again.

Give our sexy desi couples a safe and comfortable environment, and then see how they will love to expose :-)

Pls DONOT advertise other sites/forums on Xossip. Consider this as your last warning, if you are found doing it again it will result in an IP ban. Please see THIS for more information.

nc

Last edited by newchat999 : 1 Week Ago at 06:39 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

tonymontana88 is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote=sheila_rohit;70114M us the resort name pls...[/quote]
Bro. Even better cr massaing centres are available here at varkala not far from the beach.

Old 1 Week Ago

tonymontana88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_rohit View Post
PM us the resort name pls...
quote Even better cr massaing centres are available here at varkala not far from the beach.

Old 1 Week Ago

sivanarayan425 is beginning to get noticed
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
nc

Last edited by newchat999 : 1 Week Ago at 02:16 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

sivanarayan425 is beginning to get noticed
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
nc

Last edited by newchat999 : 1 Week Ago at 02:17 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe

Last edited by newchat999 : 1 Week Ago at 02:16 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by toogood View Post
Wife braless in top and panties on public beach.. There is an indian couple behind in the water, the guy kept staring at her...

http://pzy.be/t/6/IMG_8.jpg
She is over clothed compared to others.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 1 Week Ago

aviator_here has received several accoladesaviator_here has received several accoladesaviator_here has received several accolades
Anyone in goa for fun??
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by someone else. I am not violating any copyrights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 1 Week Ago

cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana88 View Post
Bro. Even better cr massaing centres are available here at varkala not far from the beach.
pM me details please

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

manjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our communitymanjunath11 is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
My Dream abt my wife

I will upload my wife profile in a martimony site along with my cuckold fantasies. Then as the bull sees and aproches us, I will arrange everything like a traditional marriage. Bull comes to see the bride(my wife), engagement and marriage date fixed. I will even give dowry.

After marriage , I will myseld decorate the bed room and let see the first night. I will decorate my wife my self and take her to bed roa

am ready to send my babhi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls