Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th May 2009
Master Shaker

GNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post
One fine night as I went out for my regular night walk around 10PM, I walked around for 10-15 mins with no sexy gals viewable. Then I saw this hot 25+ Aunty in her Kitchen heating some food. She had a nice figure and I decided to use her hot body for masturbation. As soon as I started she went out of the Kitchen. I tried to follow her around the house looking in thru the windows to the best of my ability. Suddenly I heard a door opening and saw her coming out in her Verandah.
She opened her Washing Machine and put something in and went back. Something in my gut said that it was my lucky day. I climbed over the verandah wall and opened the Washing Machine door to fine a hot pair of White Bra and Green Panty which I assumed she just took off. This was the first time I saw a really sexy bra with underwire that made my cock jump up and down a few times.
I had this itch to do something different as these pieces would have been on her sexy body a few mins back. I took off my shorts and wore her sexy green panty and tried on her sexy panty, both of which were terrific fits. I went back to the kitchen window to find her there. When I looked closer I could see her sexy nipples poking thru her T shirt and when she bent I saw her sexy ass with no signs of any panty lines.
It was confirmed I was wearing her bra and panty which were touching her sexy boobs, nipples, hot ass and wet hairy cunt a few minutes ago. My cock hardened like a stone and my hands started shaking as I enjoyed watching the hot ass and breasts which were covered by the lingerie I was wearing. I came like crazy before she went out of the kitchen. I loved the feeling of a hot bra and panty on my body - so began another chapter of sexual voyeurism and lingerie fetish in my life
Plz continue

Old 5th May 2009
Master Shaker

GNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGNEP has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
i sucked my cousins dick when we were 15 year old. he sucked me too. it was good but we dint do again as we are not gay. never told anyone.

Old 5th May 2009
Rattle!

Numba has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNEP View Post
i sucked my cousins dick when we were 15 year old. he sucked me too. it was good but we dint do again as we are not gay. never told anyone.

Old 5th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
The way i see it this belongs in the story section.

Old 5th May 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Stories?

Last edited by alphonso : 11th May 2009 at 08:31 AM.

Old 5th May 2009
Master Shaker

another confession. i shaked my dick imagining bhabhi's mamme many times.

Old 5th May 2009

TK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our communityTK1971 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNEP View Post
depends on wht u thinking. i used to masturbate with my school friend. we also shaked each others cocks many times watchig hindi movie stars and reading debonair and fantasy.

Old 5th May 2009
lazy boy

bubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to bubu0000
UL: 391.61 mb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK1971 View Post
depends on wht u thinking. i used to masturbate with my school friend. we also shaked each others cocks many times watchig hindi movie stars and reading debonair and fantasy.

Old 5th May 2009
lazy boy

bubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to bubu0000
UL: 391.61 mb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post
One fine night as I went out for my regular night walk around 10PM, I walked around for 10-15 mins with no sexy gals viewable. Then I saw this hot 25+ Aunty in her Kitchen heating some food. She had a nice figure and I decided to use her hot body for masturbation. As soon as I started she went out of the Kitchen. I tried to follow her around the house looking in thru the windows to the best of my ability. Suddenly I heard a door opening and saw her coming out in her Verandah.
She opened her Washing Machine and put something in and went back. Something in my gut said that it was my lucky day. I climbed over the verandah wall and opened the Washing Machine door to fine a hot pair of White Bra and Green Panty which I assumed she just took off. This was the first time I saw a really sexy bra with underwire that made my cock jump up and down a few times.
I had this itch to do something different as these pieces would have been on her sexy body a few mins back. I took off my shorts and wore her sexy green panty and tried on her sexy panty, both of which were terrific fits. I went back to the kitchen window to find her there. When I looked closer I could see her sexy nipples poking thru her T shirt and when she bent I saw her sexy ass with no signs of any panty lines.
It was confirmed I was wearing her bra and panty which were touching her sexy boobs, nipples, hot ass and wet hairy cunt a few minutes ago. My cock hardened like a stone and my hands started shaking as I enjoyed watching the hot ass and breasts which were covered by the lingerie I was wearing. I came like crazy before she went out of the kitchen. I loved the feeling of a hot bra and panty on my body - so began another chapter of sexual voyeurism and lingerie fetish in my life
bold ...its hard to read bold letters.....

Old 5th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu0000 View Post
bold ...its hard to read bold letters.....
DONE AT LEAST SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls