Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th May 2009
Meri meri jaan :love:
Visit my website

deewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps database
UL: 73.45 gb DL: 41.05 gb Ratio: 1.79
man
PnV thread in NHB

Old 5th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRox View Post
do you watch southpark? season 12 episode 6,and that guy doesn't even have 1/10th the fetishes i have lol :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu0000 View Post
all caps
Quote:
Originally Posted by super star View Post
he he he
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennakodumasirithu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba View Post
edit ASAP... nudes not allowed in NHB
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewanaraj2002 View Post
man
PnV thread in NHB

NO ONE SHARING THEIR SECRETS YET - SO LET ME SHARE ANOTHER DIRTY SECRET

Old 5th May 2009
Rattle!

Numba has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post

NO ONE SHARING THEIR SECRETS YET - SO LET ME SHARE ANOTHER DIRTY SECRET
with pic ?

Old 5th May 2009
Meri meri jaan :love:
Visit my website

deewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps database
UL: 73.45 gb DL: 41.05 gb Ratio: 1.79

Old 5th May 2009
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
I WENT BACK TO THAT ALLEY MULTIPLE TIMES BUT ONLY GOT LUCKY A FEW TIMES. SINCE IT WAS NEAR THE MARKET IT WAS SLIGHTLY TRICKY GETTING CAUGHT THERE. SO I STARTED TO LOOK AROUND IN A NEARBY COLONY OF FLATS FOR A FEW DAYS. SAW A FEW GLIMPSES OF HOT GIRLS AND AUNTIES IN THEIR KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOMS WHICH WERE NOTHING COMPARED TO SEEING THAT HOT DESI BATHING.

ONE DAY WHILE PEEKING INTO WINDOWS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR QUICK MASTURBATION IN THE BACK ALLEYS I DECIDED TO GO TO THE FRONT OF THE GROUND FLOOR FLATS. I SAW THAT IN THE VERANDAHS OF MANY GROUND FLOOR HOUSES PEOPLE WERE DRYING THEIR WASHED CLOTHES. THIS IS WHEN I STARTED TO HAVE A NEW KIND OF FUN.

IT WAS LATE IN THE NIGHT AND WAS PRETTY DARK WITH LIMITED LIGHTS. I LOOKED AROUND AND CLIMBED OVER ONE OF THE VERANDAH WALLS WHERE I SAW A LOT OF CLOTHES HANGING DRY. I WENT THRU THE CLOTHES TO FIND A NICE SET OF WHITE LACY BRA AND PANTIES DRYING BETWEEN THE CLOTHES. I PULLED THEM OFF THE DRYING LINE AND JUMPED OVER THE WALL AND RAN BEFORE ANYONE WOULD CATCH ME WITH THE GOODIES.

THEN I WENT TO THE DARKER BACK ALLEY OF THE SAME HOUSE TO CHECK FOR A LIGHTED WINDOW AND FOUND IT WAS ON IN THE LIVING ROOM. I SAW A GUY AND HIS SEXY 25+ WIFE WITH BIG BOOBS WATCHING TV. I CHECKED THE BRA FOR ITS SIZE WHICH WAS 34C AND KNEW THAT IT BELONGED TO THIS HOT AUNTY.

OUT CAME MY HARD COCK WHICH I COVERED WITH HER PANTY AND START SHAKING IT WHILE I LICKED HER BRA AND WATCHED HER HOT BIG BOOBS. IN A FEW MINUTES OF SHAKING I CAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH A HUGE LOAD IN HER PANTY. ONCE I HAD MY FUN WITH HER BRA AND PANTY I WENT TO THE FRONT AND THREW HER BRA AND PANTY BACK ON THE DRYING LINE AND WENT HOME FULLY SATISFIED SEXUALLY. THIS WAS A NEW TYPE OF VOYEUR AND MY START OF ENJOYING BRAS AND PANTIES.

Last edited by doccoddoccod : 5th May 2009 at 10:03 PM.

Old 5th May 2009
lazy boy

bubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to bubu0000
UL: 391.61 mb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post
I WENT BACK TO THAT ALLEY MULTIPLE TIMES BUT ONLY GOT LUCKY A FEW TIMES. SINCE IT WAS NEAR THE MARKET IT WAS SLIGHTLY TRICKY GETTING CAUGHT THERE. SO I STARTED TO LOOK AROUND IN A NEARBY COLONY OF FLATS FOR A FEW DAYS. SAW A FEW GLIMPSES OF HOT GIRLS AND AUNTIES IN THEIR KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOMS WHICH WERE NOTHING COMPARED TO SEEING THAT HOT DESI BATHING.
ONE DAY WHILE PEEKING INTO WINDOWS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR QUICK MASTURBATION IN THE BACK ALLEYS I DECIDED TO GO TO THE FRONT OF THE GROUND FLOOR FLATS. I SAW THAT IN THE VERANDAHS OF MANY GROUND FLOOR HOUSES PEOPLE WERE DRYING THEIR WASHED CLOTHES. THIS IS WHEN I STARTED TO HAVE A NEW KIND OF FUN.
IT WAS LATE IN THE NIGHT AND WAS PRETTY DARK WITH LIMITED LIGHTS. I LOOKED AROUND AND CLIMBED OVER ONE OF THE VERANDAH WALLS WHERE I SAW A LOT OF CLOTHES HANGING DRY. I WENT THRU THE CLOTHES TO FIND A NICE SET OF WHITE LACY BRA AND PANTIES DRYING BETWEEN THE CLOTHES. I PULLED THEM OFF THE DRYING LINE AND JUMPED OVER THE WALL AND RAN BEFORE ANYONE WOULD CATCH ME WITH THE GOODIES.
THEN I WENT TO THE DARKER BACK ALLEY OF THE SAME HOUSE TO CHECK FOR A LIGHTED WINDOW AND FOUND IT WAS ON IN THE LIVING ROOM. I SAW A GUY AND HIS SEXY 25+ WIFE WITH BIG BOOBS WATCHING TV. I CHECKED THE BRA FOR ITS SIZE WHICH WAS 34C AND KNEW THAT IT BELONGED TO THIS HOT AUNTY.
OUT CAME MY HARD COCK WHICH I COVERED WITH HER PANTY AND START SHAKING IT WHILE I LICKED HER BRA AND WATCHED HER HOT BIG BOOBS. IN A FEW MINUTES OF SHAKING I CAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH A HUGE LOAD IN HER PANTY. ONCE I HAD MY FUN WITH HER BRA AND PANTY I WENT TO THE FRONT AND THREW HER BRA AND PANTY BACK ON THE DRYING LINE AND WENT HOME FULLY SATISFIED SEXUALLY. THIS WAS A NEW TYPE OF VOYEUR AND MY START OF ENJOYING BRAS AND PANTIES.
all caps again

Old 5th May 2009
lazy boy

bubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps databasebubu0000 has hacked the reps database
its hard to read in uppercase.....turn off ur caps lock

Old 5th May 2009
lazy boy

my turn ...Its just a small thing happened to me in when i was in my 8th standard.
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Edited the ages now. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:01 AM.

Old 5th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu0000 View Post
....over...
GOOD OLD DAYS MATE

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:02 AM.

Old 5th May 2009
One fine night as I went out for my regular night walk around 10PM, I walked around for 10-15 mins with no sexy gals viewable. Then I saw this hot 25+ Aunty in her Kitchen heating some food. She had a nice figure and I decided to use her hot body for masturbation. As soon as I started she went out of the Kitchen. I tried to follow her around the house looking in thru the windows to the best of my ability. Suddenly I heard a door opening and saw her coming out in her Verandah.

She opened her Washing Machine and put something in and went back. Something in my gut said that it was my lucky day. I climbed over the verandah wall and opened the Washing Machine door to fine a hot pair of White Bra and Green Panty which I assumed she just took off. This was the first time I saw a really sexy bra with underwire that made my cock jump up and down a few times.

I had this itch to do something different as these pieces would have been on her sexy body a few mins back. I took off my shorts and wore her sexy green panty and tried on her sexy panty, both of which were terrific fits. I went back to the kitchen window to find her there. When I looked closer I could see her sexy nipples poking thru her T shirt and when she bent I saw her sexy ass with no signs of any panty lines.

It was confirmed I was wearing her bra and panty which were touching her sexy boobs, nipples, hot ass and wet hairy cunt a few minutes ago. My cock hardened like a stone and my hands started shaking as I enjoyed watching the hot ass and breasts which were covered by the lingerie I was wearing. I came like crazy before she went out of the kitchen. I loved the feeling of a hot bra and panty on my body - so began another chapter of sexual voyeurism and lingerie fetish in my life

Last edited by doccoddoccod : 5th May 2009 at 10:04 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls