Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 341 7.61%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.68%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 821 18.33%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 743 16.59%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 364 8.13%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 423 9.44%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 653 14.58%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 602 13.44%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.20%
Voters: 4479. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th June 2009
Deadliy Devils of eXBii
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
sexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps database
UL: 313.56 mb DL: 661.44 mb Ratio: 0.47
Quote:
Originally Posted by masala_man View Post
not just rubing, but now a days i find many girls in delhi metro standing with low rise jeans.. so low that you can see the waist band of their panties from the front.. you would usually find them on the door side.

Also when you look at them.. and their exposure.. which girls are very quick to catch, they will do nothing much to cover up..

whooops.. wesetenization coming fast to India.. hmm..

repps added

Old 26th June 2009
Custom title

premraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
nice posts

Old 26th June 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
thanks

Old 26th June 2009

dashtanmoy842008 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 109.21 gb DL: 186.14 gb Ratio: 0.59
what happemed next

Old 26th June 2009

bittu221365 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 850.20 mb DL: 1.70 gb Ratio: 0.49
i havent had the daring to anything but my wife said that a guy actually pressed her boobs in a crowded local train

Old 26th June 2009
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittu221365 View Post
i havent had the daring to anything but my wife said that a guy actually pressed her boobs in a crowded local train
did she like it?? honest answer from her ...

Old 27th June 2009
Visit my website

uday5ru is beginning to get noticed
UL: 20.64 gb DL: 7.62 gb Ratio: 2.71
It is real exp in night bus not fake.It was my college days when i was in engg. I used to study 350Km away from city , where i used to stay in room with friends i used to come to my house when i have holidays. We used to mainly book night buses because we can sleep in bus whole night and by morning we used to reach.
After Some time 3 women got on bus with
(2x2 seats)that is 14 to 15 year girl,her mother and grand mother very old lady, we need to share 1 seat.When bus started teen girl sat behind me with walkman and music. I was playing game in mobile i saw that girl was very cute and taught this days young girls r becoming sexy very fast with good asserts.After 1 hour there was other bus stop later bus would travel 4 hours for next,so i got down and smoked behind bus and that time her mother saw and after bus started she said girl to go side and sleep long with grandma and this lady sat behind me.lights where off and bed nights where on and some movie was running and i slept and after 2 hours or so i got my and shocked that lady behind me head was on my left shoulder and i can feel her warn breath and my thing suddenly got hard.She was around 35 huge boobs and good colour little medium fat aunty. while travel bus jumbed little and shocked again she said " Raja plz allow me to sleep". She was thinking it was home and i was hubbi.I simply sat without making noise and slowly i felt now her breat touching me i cant control i slowly huged her tight with my hand holding her boob.After around 40 mins slowly lights where becomming bright as stop was comming and when she got up she saw we both where sleeping as hubbi and wife and i was holding her breast she first was little angry and adjusted her saree .Bus stoped i again got down when i came back she gave water to her mother-in-law and was trying to wake up her daughter after trying hard she left as girl was sleeping deep.She requested me if i can give her window seat and i agreed.
Once when bus started lights gone i was afraid to touch aunty again got ideia girl was sleeping deep behibd me i used my left leg , strickh side and started rubbing her feet and slowly till her thin tighs and to reach more my right elbo again touched aunty beside me i sat normal expecting some reaction from her.After 2 mins she came to my ear and asked my name and what i do so on.Asked me why i was misbehaving with her. I said i never did , it was she who slept on my shoulders.She asked i had any girlfriends i said no and i asked do she call her hubbi as Raja in her bed , she was surprised and asked how i know. I added masala and said she said before to hug her and kiss and more .She said she was sorry and taught it was her hubbi and i said she was sexy and why cant she again feel me as hubi in dark and no one will see and just again sleep as before.She smiled and said i look romantic and that was suff for me this time i strated pressing her boobs hard and she said in ear , slowly young man my hubbi dont press so hard. Now i started talking darty in her ears said i whant to fuck in bus it self and pressed her whole body .
Now she started pressing my cock. Now i taught anything may happen in bus and i will not stop and started kissing her whole body i cant control and i started standing up and tryed to get on her then she scolded me and sat to sit or else others in bus will know.When i said i cant control she said she knows how to cool me and she took cock out and sucked it till i cummed.after 15 mins she again talk dirty and said now to sleep.I said i wil sleep only if she again hugs me and keep my head on her huge breast which she did .Morning she said night looks i enjoyed her fully. I saked her mobile which she rejected and i said yes aunty i enjoyed you fully and you girl little with legs. Then she said she actually saw me trying to rub girls legs and said you guys this days dont know where to search for things you need.

Old 28th June 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
great

Old 29th June 2009
Gun-Gun-ata hun main!!

Gunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accolades
My very first experience was in a bus in Delhi. 854 from shivaji stadium to Janak puri. I boarded the bus from shivaji statdium and got a seat, which was near the front entrance. Slowly the crowd gathred and soon there were people hanging by the footsteps also. I needed to get down at Pusa Road and inched my way closer to the front door. (On most occasions i got down from the back door only but that day fate had decided otherwise). There were so many people there that it was difficult to get to the footsteps and the stop was fgast approaching.

Finally the bus stopped and veen before i could get down people started climbing in from the front door. I needed to get down fast because if i missed the stop then i would have to come back walking a long distance. So i forced my way down just pushing everything in the way. There was a lady who was trying to enter the bus and while I was getting down she was getting in. Her body faced mine and there was not enough space when I went past her. Her boobs(and they mustve been good big melons) crushed (yes crushed and not brushed) past me. It all was very Quick and within a couple of seconds i was outside the bus. I didnt even see her face or anything else but i did remember the feeling for long. I was about 14-15 at that time.

Next encounter came when I was travelling from Kashmere Gate to Minto Road. Now Kashmere gate beiong near to the Inter State Bus Terminal ISBT usually has a lot of passengers in each bus. Its a rarity to find a seat. anyways that day I did not find a seat and I was standing near the end door of the bus. The bus was jampacked and people were unable to move in. I was standing by taking the support of a bar which was fixed. By whole back was aligned against it. There was an aunty in front of me. Never saw her face but she was around 35 or so and wearing a pale yelow color suit with the chikan work. Now if U know the cloth of that kind then u know that its very thin and a lil bit transparent. I could see her bra straps inside her suit. Slowly the crowd increased further and she was now directly in front of me with her body touching mine. The bra straps had already caught my attention and now her whole body was pressed against mine. Esp my groin was in the ass crack and my penis was slowly rising. I was about 20 that time. Now due to the potholes and the way the private KM scheme bus people drive the journey was full of sudden brakes n jerks. and all the while my hard on was pressing against her. I dont remember she doing anything to encourage me but she also did not do anything to discourage me. She must have been well aware of whats happening and the kind of attention my dick was giving her. All the time while I was standing behind her I could very clearly see the bra inside her semi transparent dress I was looking at the lacy structure and the straps and the hooks etc.

Soon I got down at my stop. The second incident I used to jerk off for a long time.

More later.....

Old 29th June 2009
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by uday5ru View Post
It is real exp in night bus not fake.It was my college days when i was in engg. I used to study 350Km away from city , where i used to stay in room with friends i used to come to my house when i have holidays. We used to mainly book night buses because we can sleep in bus whole night and by morning we used to reach.
After Some time 3 women got on bus with
(2x2 seats)that is 14 to 15 year girl,her mother and grand mother very old lady, we need to share 1 seat.When bus started teen girl sat behind me with walkman and music. I was playing game in mobile i saw that girl was very cute and taught this days young girls r becoming sexy very fast with good asserts.After 1 hour there was other bus stop later bus would travel 4 hours for next,so i got down and smoked behind bus and that time her mother saw and after bus started she said girl to go side and sleep long with grandma and this lady sat behind me.lights where off and bed nights where on and some movie was running and i slept and after 2 hours or so i got my and shocked that lady behind me head was on my left shoulder and i can feel her warn breath and my thing suddenly got hard.She was around 35 huge boobs and good colour little medium fat aunty. while travel bus jumbed little and shocked again she said " Raja plz allow me to sleep". She was thinking it was home and i was hubbi.I simply sat without making noise and slowly i felt now her breat touching me i cant control i slowly huged her tight with my hand holding her boob.After around 40 mins slowly lights where becomming bright as stop was comming and when she got up she saw we both where sleeping as hubbi and wife and i was holding her breast she first was little angry and adjusted her saree .Bus stoped i again got down when i came back she gave water to her mother-in-law and was trying to wake up her daughter after trying hard she left as girl was sleeping deep.She requested me if i can give her window seat and i agreed.
Once when bus started lights gone i was afraid to touch aunty again got ideia girl was sleeping deep behibd me i used my left leg , strickh side and started rubbing her feet and slowly till her thin tighs and to reach more my right elbo again touched aunty beside me i sat normal expecting some reaction from her.After 2 mins she came to my ear and asked my name and what i do so on.Asked me why i was misbehaving with her. I said i never did , it was she who slept on my shoulders.She asked i had any girlfriends i said no and i asked do she call her hubbi as Raja in her bed , she was surprised and asked how i know. I added masala and said she said before to hug her and kiss and more .She said she was sorry and taught it was her hubbi and i said she was sexy and why cant she again feel me as hubi in dark and no one will see and just again sleep as before.She smiled and said i look romantic and that was suff for me this time i strated pressing her boobs hard and she said in ear , slowly young man my hubbi dont press so hard. Now i started talking darty in her ears said i whant to fuck in bus it self and pressed her whole body .
Now she started pressing my cock. Now i taught anything may happen in bus and i will not stop and started kissing her whole body i cant control and i started standing up and tryed to get on her then she scolded me and sat to sit or else others in bus will know.When i said i cant control she said she knows how to cool me and she took cock out and sucked it till i cummed.after 15 mins she again talk dirty and said now to sleep.I said i wil sleep only if she again hugs me and keep my head on her huge breast which she did .Morning she said night looks i enjoyed her fully. I saked her mobile which she rejected and i said yes aunty i enjoyed you fully and you girl little with legs. Then she said she actually saw me trying to rub girls legs and said you guys this days dont know where to search for things you need.

Repped you Raja.. hope you will not mind being called raja.. he he..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls