Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 341 7.59%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 345 7.68%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 822 18.29%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 744 16.56%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 365 8.12%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 424 9.43%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 654 14.55%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 610 13.57%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 189 4.21%
Voters: 4494. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th December 2007
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
sting, you got a nice taste for this.. welcome on board, repping you for your participation

Last edited by masala_man : 19th December 2007 at 11:04 AM.

Old 21st December 2007
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
+25 to you masalaman..guys pls keep contributing, its a very interesting read here.

Old 21st December 2007
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
It was in back of the Sumo cab provided by office. I was in a busy project for one of the big consultancy firms in India. And i used to return back quite late by (shared) cab provided by company.

Now one day i was sitting beside a girl (in middle seat of sumo) and she fell asleep. It was 10:30 pm and quite dark in cab. So i took a bit liberty to brush my elbows against her breasts, which were none less than Big C size.

She realized it and woke up. I retreated. Atmosphere was tense between us till she asked me directions to her stop while i was getting down. I happily (rather releived) told her the directions.

Next day same time, i was looking for the cab number i was put in on the notice board which was kept on the floor. She too came and bent over giving me an excellent view of her massive boobs. Then she brushed them intentionally against me and went off to the cab.

I too walked to the cab which was luckily same for us. She sat in the rear (parllel) seat of the sumo. (we were only two at that time in rear seat. I sat in front of her. Then she pretended to yawned opened her legs wide open. I still did not touch her. She was wearing a tight pyajami and a long kurta (fashion trend).

Soon two other guys came into the cab and the rear seat was jam packed, with mine and her legs mingled. I adjusted my leg so that my knees were touching hers. The cab moved.

I gathered courage and kept my office bag on my thighs (partly on her thigh too). Then i made my knee touch hers. her earlier advances made my advances quicker.. soon i touched her on her calves and within 10 mins, i was on her thighs.my bag on her thighs and darkness helped me with my adventures. Soon i was rubbing all over her inner thighs, her legs and her calves.

After about 15 mins, the guy sitting beside her got down on her stand. I took the oppurtunity and went and sat beside her. This gave me easy access to her boobs. I massaged them, pressed them. I could feel her thighs touching mine. I took real advances (though i could have put my hands inside her clothes, had the other person not been there).

She did not protest. Usually i get down before her stop, but i missed my stop (to walk back abt 2 kms at 11 in night). But she stopped staying late. I tried to contact her, but she ignored me.

2 days later i came to know that she had complained about me to her project manager. (who was incidentally my friend). Her project manager quitened the matter then and there (otherwise it could be big matter). I felt betrayed by her. Anyway, i have the incident etched in my memory for time to come.

Old 24th December 2007
tight contrast between passive and offensive members

Old 26th December 2007
passives taking more lead..

people share more experiences.. dont tell me u had just one exp in life

Old 27th December 2007
butt lover

freeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accolades
i stand in crowded bus/train nearby ladies and touch their body with my body...sometimes i touch their butt with my hand (palm) & press it..most of the ladies enjoy it...i do only if it is crowd

Old 28th December 2007
wow freeguy, repped u... yeah crowd is safer to take chances

Old 2nd January 2008
inactive
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
show_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps database
UL: 161.00 gb DL: 35.73 gb Ratio: 4.51
i just wait for it

Old 4th January 2008
butt lover

freeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by show_me View Post
i just wait for it
where r u from??? do u travel in public transport???

Last edited by show_me : 22nd July 2009 at 05:43 PM.

Old 7th January 2008
travelling in public transport is a good chance for masala.. i sometimes park my car and hop on public transport for some spicy masala... he he

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls