Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Which bank is best

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Which bank is best

Going to open a savings bank account soon

which bank is best for banking and support the customer more

and actually I'm going to bank and use their services for the first time simply don't know about bank as deeply

want all suggestions from all of you friends

is PAN is must for open account??

Last edited by poospcse : 15th December 2016 at 01:12 PM.

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
what are the facilities needs with bank account for daily life

e.g mobile banking ,ATM like that

Old 15th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Public banks like SBI, Indian Bank and private banks like ICICI, HDFC are the best choices. Also co-operative ones also there. Each have their own cons and pros.

The biggest advantage of public banks is no need to maintain a huge minimum balance like 10K like private ones instead very less like for example zero for SBI and in Indian bank 250 rs needed. Concerning fixed deposit rates now both public and private ones offer almost same so no advantage of jumping to private for that reason. In FD is main need then co-operative banks are the best choices though they may not allow to withdraw the money anytime.

In both public and private ones except co-operative banks they provide internet banking, mobile banking facility, debit card etc for easy transactions and less need to go to bank branches.

Concerning debit cards if you want to purchase from foreign country sites then need to get international debit card and many banks won't support it. If that's the need then making Indian bank saving account is best choice. While for inside India usage SBI is best. Private banks main attraction is offers they do when shopping like cashback's, reward points etc so if you are a heavy spender and have lot of money to spend then ICICI or HDFC bank account is suitable.

Anyway to open any bank account now need Aadhaar card and PAN card.

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
Public banks like SBI, Indian Bank and private banks like ICICI, HDFC are the best choices. Also co-operative ones also there. Each have their own cons and pros.

The biggest advantage of public banks is no need to maintain a huge minimum balance like 10K like private ones instead very less like for example zero for SBI and in Indian bank 250 rs needed. Concerning fixed deposit rates now both public and private ones offer almost same so no advantage of jumping to private for that reason. In FD is main need then co-operative banks are the best choices though they may not allow to withdraw the money anytime.

In both public and private ones except co-operative banks they provide internet banking, mobile banking facility, debit card etc for easy transactions and less need to go to bank branches.

Concerning debit cards if you want to purchase from foreign country sites then need to get international debit card and many banks won't support it. If that's the need then making Indian bank saving account is best choice. While for inside India usage SBI is best. Private banks main attraction is offers they do when shopping like cashback's, reward points etc so if you are a heavy spender and have lot of money to spend then ICICI or HDFC bank account is suitable.

Anyway to open any bank account now need Aadhaar card and PAN card.
thanks a lot bro

SBI or Indian bank is surely my choice
now I have adhar card and I already applied for PAN card today

Old 15th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
if no need of international transactions than SBI is best choice. Anyway if need both then make accounts in both as in SBI no need of any minimum balance and in Indian bank only 250 rs. the reason said is because international debit card is not safe to use in atm's and markets as withdrawal can happen from any country if got skimmed and also in international emv card no need of any pin no for online transactions just the card no and details printed on it. thus even giving that card to someone is not safe. while in domestic cards for online transactions a mobile otp password is given for every transaction so no worry even if card details is leaked.

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
if no need of international transactions than SBI is best choice. Anyway if need both then make accounts in both as in SBI no need of any minimum balance and in Indian bank only 250 rs. the reason said is because international debit card is not safe to use in atm's and markets as withdrawal can happen from any country if got skimmed and also in international emv card no need of any pin no for online transactions just the card no and details printed on it. thus even giving that card to someone is not safe. while in domestic cards for online transactions a mobile otp password is given for every transaction so no worry even if card details is leaked.
OK bro I'm only use for domestic transaction not any international level

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
I want recharge to my mobile or my known persons with myself without going recharge shop

how that process happens with bank account bro

Old 15th December 2016
♠️ HuKam Ka iKKa
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
I want recharge to my mobile or my known persons with myself without going recharge shop

Use paytm app

Old 15th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
Use paytm app
OK bro I'll try

is there any need for ask that facility while opening account in bank??

Old 15th December 2016
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post

use online sites and pay using credit card or debit card.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls