Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Pakistan tour of Australia 2016-17 (3 Test, 5 ODIs) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Lunch day 1

Australia - 89/2

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
not luch its Tea, I forgot its a day night Test

Old 15th December 2016
That's What She Said :dazed:

bhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our community
how much will Australia score 300+? pitch doesn't seem like typical gabba pitch.
speed of few ballers from pak is annoying.eg rahat Ali .120kmhr short wide

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhat_eber View Post
how much will Australia score 300+? pitch doesn't seem like typical gabba pitch.
speed of few ballers from pak is annoying.eg rahat Ali .120kmhr short wide
so far ball has not done much for seamers.....but its a day night test match and pink ball swang prodigiously under light....so after diner session will be good for fast bowlers

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
its a good batting pitch, 400 will be a par score in 1st innings

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Australia 151/3

Matt Renshaw - 71(125) out b Wahab c Sarfraz

Old 15th December 2016
That's What She Said :dazed:

bhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
its a good batting pitch, 400 will be a par score in 1st innings
that is too much considering in Australia one can chase 350+ and score 500 runs in 3rd inning so is Australia looking for a soft draw considering their recent failure against RSA Amir has been so far disappointing over seas ( eng series and even in this match ) he couldn't even do as much impact as umar gul or sohil tanwir and people are comparing him with wasim akram and all likes

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhat_eber View Post
that is too much considering in Australia one can chase 350+ and score 500 runs in 3rd inning so is Australia looking for a soft draw considering their recent failure against RSA Amir has been so far disappointing over seas ( eng series and even in this match ) he couldn't even do as much impact as umar gul or sohil tanwir and people are comparing him with wasim akram and all likes
Amir looked good so far....in Aussie point of view, if they got 400-450 , they will be happy.....Pakistani batting is vulnerable....only Misbah & Younis are senior guy......Pakistan have to bat last on this pitch, and with three left arm seamers foot mark, Aussie off spinner will also come into play

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Australia 265/3 in 84 overs

Old 15th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
End of day 1

Australia - 288/3

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls