Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2016

Ambernath is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Mumbai utterly disappoints.

I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

Old 5th December 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Get used to it buddy.

Old 7th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
If you want to see beautiful girls and women then come to Kerala.

Old 7th December 2016

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambernath View Post
I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

< image >

Well..Even ugly girls need cock....In fact ugly girls are actually better in bed than the fake blondes....Haven't u heard...Beauty is directly proportional to STINK..
Food is bad...? Well u gotta eat...
Prices are same? Well, if u r a cheapo, try online shopping or DMart...1:1 free.
People's IQ is average....Well...ur thread itself reflects ur IQ levels...
Corrupt Criminals Demons? Which city are u from? Indralok? or Jannat? or Heaven?

Old 8th December 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 01:55 PM.

Old 8th December 2016
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to triveni_ka_romeo
Quote:

< image >

Seems u spent ur entire time in Dharavee or somewhere near Nagpada.. Mumbai that ur talking about must not be wrong, but that does not reflects picture of entire mumbai.. Chutiyas are in Delhi Kerala and all other parts of world as well.. US elected president shows chutiyas are there as wel.. Obviously u did not go to places like South Mumbai, Central and certainly u had no time to check out the night life of mumbai in Juhu or Bandra or Andheri or Nariman Point.. Another thing, tera companion boring hoga otherwise Kheema Pav at Dalal Street or another parsi food is unbeatable.. Khada bhaaji at Juhu chowpatty is best in the world alongside the Gola after it.. Ugly girls? Dharavee se bahar nikal aur JC jaa, dikh jayegi level..

----------------------------------------------
Waqt (AMA Runner Up 2015) (Completed)
Maya (Completed)
Meri Sexy Behen (Completed)
Contribution towards Nature (Lifestyle and Tips)

Last edited by triveni_ka_romeo : 8th December 2016 at 12:29 PM.

Old 9th December 2016

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by triveni_ka_romeo View Post
Seems u spent ur entire time in Dharavee or somewhere near Nagpada.. Mumbai that ur talking about must not be wrong, but that does not reflects picture of entire mumbai.. Chutiyas are in Delhi Kerala and all other parts of world as well.. US elected president shows chutiyas are there as wel.. Obviously u did not go to places like South Mumbai, Central and certainly u had no time to check out the night life of mumbai in Juhu or Bandra or Andheri or Nariman Point.. Another thing, tera companion boring hoga otherwise Kheema Pav at Dalal Street or another parsi food is unbeatable.. Khada bhaaji at Juhu chowpatty is best in the world alongside the Gola after it.. Ugly girls? Dharavee se bahar nikal aur JC jaa, dikh jayegi level..
The points you have stated are all superficial. Infrastructure, actresses, freedom mean nothing if the elements of daily life are not impressive. And nightclub is a faaltu (can't think of English translation for this apt word) thing which no decent family or person is interested in.

Talk about real substance.

What constitutes the majority of Mumbai? The suburbs like Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Dombivli, Thane etcetra and the middle class people. The corresponding communities in Mysore have many GENUINELY beautiful women. Those in Mumbai do not. Why, I have seen beautiful women even in some villages near Mysore. You don't believe me, right? Come to Mysore and see for yourself.

I ate in many homes in Mumbai and I also had a lot of street side food. It was not impressive.

Are Mumbaikars any brighter? As I said earlier I was brought up in Mumbai. I don't see any difference.

Old 10th December 2016

Reconnaissance is beginning to get noticed
Arrow

Quote:

< image >
Perhaps that's the reason why 99% of Bollywood's content is crap.

Old 18th December 2016

After the Mumbai visit I developed a dislike for the songs I loved before because those songs were made there.

Last edited by Ambernath : 19th December 2016 at 07:42 PM.

Old 18th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
there is way to know the type of people living in place, simply watch some of the movies, tv serials of that region it will be almost same kind of people in real too.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls