Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > aadhar card correction help

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th November 2016

haircare is beginning to get noticed
aadhar card correction help

I want to correct my name in Aadhar card.I also sent the correction form downloaded from UIDAI official website to mentioned address by ordinary post two month ago .But not received new Aadhar card. any one pls suggest me,how to correct name in Aadhar card as fast as possible

Old 17th November 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
>> LLPAT
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 17th November 2016 at 11:10 PM.

Old 17th November 2016

Rayatxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
same guys plz help im in diffrent state lost my adhar card dont have any other id proof i have the pics of my adhar card how to get duplicate or download the same cuz when i got that i had diffrent registerd number also now number is changed too plz help me anyone

Old 17th November 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayatxxx View Post
same guys plz help im in diffrent state lost my adhar card dont have any other id proof i have the pics of my adhar card how to get duplicate or download the same cuz when i got that i had diffrent registerd number also now number is changed too plz help me anyone
go to a nearest aadhar enrollment centre and simply give them your aadhar no or if you forgot it then give your name and details to get the no. then they will give a print out of your aadhar card on a debit card like format which you can use as identity proof. they will charge some money for this card printing but usually less than 100 rs.

Old 22nd November 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayatxxx View Post
First you need to get your mobile changed by filling the form and thne you can download your e-aadhaar from uidai website.

Old 22nd November 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by haircare View Post
I want to correct my name in Aadhar card.I also sent the correction form downloaded from UIDAI official website to mentioned address by ordinary post two month ago .But not received new Aadhar card. any one pls suggest me,how to correct name in Aadhar card as fast as possible
You can apply online for correction in the aadhaar card.

Old 22nd November 2016

Mohammed08 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Mohammed08
Quote:
Originally Posted by haircare View Post
Me too experiencing the same, sent the corrections form via post as my mobile number is not registered and I'm still waiting for the updated aadhar card

Old 23rd November 2016
«:ll500 ke khulle hain kya:ll»

Sid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
go to a nearest aadhar enrollment centre and simply give them your aadhar no or if you forgot it then give your name and details to get the no. then they will give a print out of your aadhar card on a debit card like format which you can use as identity proof. they will charge some money for this card printing but usually less than 100 rs.
50 rs

Old 23rd November 2016
Visit my website

liveb4udie is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.99 gb DL: 21.85 gb Ratio: 0.09
Thumbs up online portal

https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup-home

Old 23rd November 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
last 3 days I'll trying to apply for aadhar but in 3 days even I can't get the application form

in that office they give only 25 members per day only one counter
first day I'm going too late means 11o clock they told time is over
today I going early morning 8o clock I'm shocked bcz already 30 is waiting there

so I decide tomorrow morning 5o clock I going to that office:

such a bad &slow government work and their officers

Love is life
Poo

Last edited by poospcse : 23rd November 2016 at 03:46 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls