Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
England ke batsman dar ke khel rahe h
Looks they too do not want to win

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Pandya to Woakes, FOUR

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
another one

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
India A 304/5 (50.0 ov)
England XI 307/7 (48.5 ov)
England XI won by 3 wickets (with 7 balls remaining)

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
England show off their ODI prowess with a three-wicket win chasing 305

Old 10th January 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Sam Billings:The IPL massively helped me out, playing wristspin and spin generally.

where did he play?
Did he get enough match to play on?

Old 10th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
good practice game overall......seam bowlers could've done better & fielding too

Old 10th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
300 was par score on this wicket......325-330 would've been interesting.......England had a good start & luck as well

Old 10th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post

where did he play?
Did he get enough match to play on?
he played for DD

Old 10th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Kuldeep should've been in ODI squad.....this kind bowlers are successful especially in limited overs cricket......India should pich him Champions Trophy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls