Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Suggestions Please for 27" & Above Monitor

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th August 2016
Clinically Insane
Visit my website

Saif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps databaseSaif_Alvi has hacked the reps database
UL: 737.09 mb DL: 313.08 mb Ratio: 2.35
buy a TV instead

Old 13th August 2016

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 5.20 gb Ratio: 0.70
I didn't get a chance to look on the posts...

Please suggest me a brand (cost effective and trusty) of TV around 32" to 40"... primary use being connecting laptop display to monitor 60% and TV 40%. Also hearing FM channels via audio.

Thanks ..

Old 13th August 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA_Uncut View Post
Your hardware should support (mobo with hdmi port or gpu with hdmi port) 4k resolution, and you should have atleast 8 GB ram and a decent processor.

The thing is, though the 4K offers exceptionally life like quality. 4K is still stupid for homes. The more the resolution is the bigger the screen it should be. 4k is intended for cinema halls that always relays content digitally with the latest 4k projectors on a big screen 70 inches minimum.

4k for homes is a joke for atleast next 5 yrs until you see affordable 70+ inches televisions in the market with 4k resolution.

For today 720p is enough, you can't ask more than 1080p. Because you can't tell the exact difference between a 720p and 1080p (same content) at a 5-10 feet distance with naked eye.

The same goes with a 1080p & 4k. You could see the marginal difference if you are very closer 1-2 feet.

so, again I would suggest you to go for a 1080p television ( the brand & screen size as you wish). Just plug in your cpu in the vga port and use it as a monitor and a tv. If you are a gamer, just use the hdmi port instead of the vga port. You are just good to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
get the best 1080p monitor its sufficient at least for next 5 years. moreover you can work with 4k video even on 1080p monitor. monitor is basically for manipulating. for watching buy 4k hd tv instead and from sony though price wise high you get best picture quality. 55 inch and above best.

the other reason is for monitor purpose need to sit close to screen and sitting in front of huge size screen increases eye strain so its not good either.
Sorry for not telling my Mobo,,

It's a 8GB Gskill RAM with I5-4670 Processor and H87Mobo from Gigabyte ,supporting the HDMI .,..
Summing up those 2 by Swon and DNA .,,I'll surely go for a Nice HD monitor supporting a rich 1080P one..

I really dont want to go for a TV ... since My home already got 2 TV's.And planning to change the old (2010 CRT TV to LeMax TV )

If it is suggest a best costeffective as wellas long lasting monitor for Next 3-5 years between 15-18K,between 27-29 Inches...

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Benq EW2740L 27 inch monitor price around 17k. though its VA panel it have nice matte finish and less eye strain. also it have nice stand to keep phone, tablet etc and have MHL port to mirror mobile screen without the need to power the computer. Also it have inbuilt speaker too with 2 HDMI ports for convenience.

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
review here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNNPlL2OAqQ

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

not have any personnel experience on it but in this price range its best i think in 27 inch segment.

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanwhy View Post
I didn't get a chance to look on the posts...

Please suggest me a brand (cost effective and trusty) of TV around 32" to 40"... primary use being connecting laptop display to monitor 60% and TV 40%. Also hearing FM channels via audio.

Thanks ..
for best picture clarity need to spent at least 35k or above to get sony full hd tv. but i think its best to go with entry level ones with hd ready especially if the content is mainly dish ones as difference between hd ready and full hd very little.

Old 14th August 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Benq EW2740L 27 inch monitor price around 17k. though its VA panel it have nice matte finish and less eye strain. also it have nice stand to keep phone, tablet etc and have MHL port to mirror mobile screen without the need to power the computer. Also it have inbuilt speaker too with 2 HDMI ports for convenience.
Quote:
Really thanks SWON,,But the above model seems to be pretty Old (Almost 3-4 Years Old) ,,,Any New Entries ?? Atleast in 2015 Launches??

Old 14th August 2016
aka platform

check out these models

BenQ RL2755HM 27-inch LED Monitor (dual HDMI, so good for using it as tv and monitor)

LG 27MP38VQ

Old 14th August 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

Quote:
check out these models

BenQ RL2755HM 27-inch LED Monitor (dual HDMI, so good for using it as tv and monitor)

LG 27MP38VQ
Sadly both are extremely priced in Amazon and FlipKart,

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls