Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Which is the Best Indian Domain Register & Web Hosting?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th November 2015
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Try this:

Since ur website is mostly an online magazine or a news stand .. start with wordpress.
WordPress is free .. (no ads i suppose) but u have to check.

Buy only a domain name from nyone u want (go for cheapest one)

Last time I was on wordpress .. they offfered an option of buying a domain name from them at a fair price. .. and added benefits ..

Ur hostname redirects to wordpress .. ( without showing the redirection message)

Wen u get a nice number of regular visitors .. u can buy web space and move from wordpress to that server and u still retain ur domain name!

In this way you stay low in beginning .. and move up later on as ur website gets popularity.
NICE SUGGESTION BROTHER...

Old 10th November 2015
Visit my website

amitdlover has received several accoladesamitdlover has received several accoladesamitdlover has received several accolades
UL: 51.35 mb DL: 58.97 mb Ratio: 0.87
Agreed with tamilan, there is no real bost in India. Znetindia is a complete f**king shit.

Godaddy server for WordPress is not good. Try hostgator for wordpress. Its cost effective and they allow even adult conten. Their customer care literally said 'you can run an type of content site.' They even help to identify wp errors and guide to solution. Use free cloudfront from with in their panel for speedy DNS.

Or, use droplet vps. Affordable, speed, control, unicast server in hongkong & Singapore. Needs knowledge.

Old 18th November 2015

Madhav209 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 381.61 mb DL: 2.12 gb Ratio: 0.18
u can purchase domain names via godaddy. it might cost about 700RS/year
For hosting purpose you better try amazon web services. Dont go for any indian providers

Old 31st December 2016
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
how is HOST PAPA ?

Old 31st December 2016
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparazi
In my opinion 'hostgator' or ' ipage' is good.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls