Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > FIFA 13 game query

Old 10th July 2014
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
FIFA 13 game query

Hello friends, please help me with this. I need to know how to play the match without too much camera movement. The way it is show in the TV like FIFA 05 (which was the last fifa game I played) and also how to be the player automatically when the ball comes to that player or the player that is near the player. Thanks

Check out the video in this link...I want the display setting to be like this...while playing....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pErXP_nL1zY

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Last edited by shawn_smith : 10th July 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Added the youtube link for reference

Old 30th November 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Choose "wide camera".

Old 1st December 2016

pussydestroyerrohit has many secret admirerspussydestroyerrohit has many secret admirers
Choose Broadcast or Tele !! And Enjoy the game.