Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th June 2012

Jack_Lovely is beginning to get noticed
And know i am going to appreciate the changes.
Nice changes

Old 18th June 2012

jaopakhi has many secret admirers
UL: 157.72 mb DL: 391.59 mb Ratio: 0.40
I support Deepali, XXbengali, Komlapuri and others in asking for a separate sub-section for Bengali stories. It will be of immense help to readers who go through Bengali stories. Hence I would request the authority to reconsider our appeal, if possible.

Old 18th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
I have already given the final answer and that too twice. Now don't turn an important thread into a mindless protest thread. Go and open a thread in HSBC section if that makes you happy but repeating the same question which I have answered in detail will not help your cause one bit. If anything then from now on it will be considered as spam and the offenders will be punished for spamming in an important announcement thread.

Old 18th June 2012
Custom title

panu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our communitypanu2011 is a pillar of our community
UL: 46.06 mb DL: 164.73 mb Ratio: 0.28
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
I have already given the final answer and that too twice. Now don't turn an important thread into a mindless protest thread. Go and open a thread in HSBC section if that makes you happy but repeating the same question which I have answered in detail will not help your cause one bit. If anything then from now on it will be considered as spam and the offenders will be punished for spamming in an important announcement thread.

sir, I respect your answer. But we want a separate sub-section for Bengali stories

Old 18th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by panu2011 View Post
sir, I respect your answer. But we want a separate sub-section for Bengali stories
I want to have sex with Angelina Jolie but in life we don't always get what we want.

Old 18th June 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Meriaiza story ke hindi section me ho to rules ko hindi me likhne ki kripa kare

"Indian Bond"

Old 19th June 2012

DarKMaSk has many secret admirersDarKMaSk has many secret admirers
UL: 613.84 mb DL: 1.34 gb Ratio: 0.45
To Meriaiza: bro,u r very right that Bengali stories r smaller in nos. than Hindi,but,it is not so small also!Though u hv told abt an unseen future,but,if u do that now for Bengali stories,then the huge task of moving 1500/1600 stories at a time,can be avoided & I assure u that day will come!

একটু অন্যরকম গল্প (সংগৃহীত)-সম্পুর্ণ বাংলায় -http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=42435412

আমার পাগলি মেয়ে - http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...1#post43070741

Old 19th June 2012

DarKMaSk has many secret admirersDarKMaSk has many secret admirers
UL: 613.84 mb DL: 1.34 gb Ratio: 0.45
To Meriaiza: I hv another suggestion that if u mk seperate section for complains,then it wud be easier for both the general members & the mods & admins to track down & solve each & every complain with efficiency!And again,we, the bengali writers & readers of Exbii,do need a sub-section in stories!

একটু অন্যরকম গল্প (সংগৃহীত)-সম্পুর্ণ বাংলায় -http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=42435412

আমার পাগলি মেয়ে - http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...1#post43070741

Old 19th June 2012
Simple But Sexy Beauties
Visit my website

sbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsbsb has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaopakhi View Post
I support Deepali, XXbengali, Komlapuri and others in asking for a separate sub-section for Bengali stories. It will be of immense help to readers who go through Bengali stories. Hence I would request the authority to reconsider our appeal, if possible.
I too
If anyone want to remove any image then please notify me so that it can be removed immediately.

Old 19th June 2012

Fan of The_Vampire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKMaSk View Post
To Meriaiza: I hv another suggestion that if u mk seperate section for complains,then it wud be easier for both the general members & the mods & admins to track down & solve each & every complain with efficiency!And again,we, the bengali writers & readers of Exbii,do need a sub-section in stories!
Open the door of story section and peep outside man
In Backoffice,there is Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc.
http://www.xossip.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls