Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Sensous Sameera

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th January 2017

aakash4chat is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to aakash4chat
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Nice compilation bro

Can you do the same with the upskirt pics

It will b awesome to see her rotating with skirts waving up

Old 12th January 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakash4chat View Post
Nice compilation bro

will do it need some time

Old 12th January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlust View Post
Since our last encounters, we have been enjoying this nice and cozy intimate relation full of lust. We are smart enough to be mindful of social barriers and need for precaution but the burning lust keeps pushing us to find a way to be one. On this festival, when all your family was together, you invited me to attend the pooja. I was having goosebumps while meeting your hubby and other members as you introduced me to them as your work colleague. Though, I felt nice when your hubby thanked mw for being there in office and look after your needs. How can I tell him that I really take care of ALL your needs. Anyways you were looking beautiful as always.

< image >

I was observing you in this traditional attire with beautiful saree, golden blouse and the kangan, payal, bindi, jhumke and bichia were making you look like a Goddess. I have seen you in various western attires making me skip a beat and feel tempted to grope and feel you. Some part of me used to feel that it's the smart dresses you wear which make you so desirable. I was wrong. You look even more beautiful in traditional saree. And the mangalsutra proudly hanging above your cleavage made me full of lust. I felt lost in your beauty. I knew you are aware that my eyes are glued at you.

< image >

And when you raised your arms along with lifting your head, the beautiful shapely neck and the arms were just irresistible. I felt like coming close to you and put my lips on the side of your neck to give you a gentle kiss followed by swift lick by the tip of my tongue while inhaling the erotic fragrance of your body. It was so sinful to fantasise you while your hubby was making me comfortable by chitchatting general current issues. I was lucky that he has his back at you and I could gaze you

< image >

And as if you could read my mind, you let the pallu fall down. Low enough to give hope to a starved mind but not enough to achieve satiety. Still, as the folds of your pallu got even, I could see the sexy navel behind the fabric. The deep round navel was so tempting. As if inviting me to come and get into your pallu, hold your belly and lick it deep and hard. The curvy boobs were also better assessed now. I was confident that you must be feeling the tingling in your nipples which by now may be getting hard in the bra and wanting me to free them from that and get embraced with warmth and love of my hands.

< image >

Oh Sameera. Don't test my patience. Your hubby will catch me having the hard tent. As you give the pallu away, I see the perfect navel right in front of me. Though it looks still in photographs but these are the memorabilia of the fast occurring events there. I was really happy that you were playing up with your pallu even when there were people around. Even if it gave me fraction of second to see your sexy skin, my mind registered it in vivid details as reflected in these pics. and i just wished to grab your proud globes and caress them and knead them while your mangalsutra dangles between my hands.
Thanks my dear for taking away that pallu. I was so keen to see your boobs through the blouse. it's like Gold covered with silver. the deep cleavage and the perfect curves make me feel so desperate to think of tearing of the blouse and grab your boobs and knead them well.
and, the sexy navel is just too much to handle. I keep looking at u as u continue to tease me while i am trying to behave well with ur family.

< image >

I see you indicatindg me to stay. I know u have something naughty in mind as u tell your hubby to get something from the market urgently. and before he can ask me to accompany him, u tell me to help you with 'some urgent' stuff.
I am not sure what will happen next but then i see ur hubby leaving and i look at you. OMG! u r unhooking your blouse. sssssssssssssss. the slight peek of your black bra made my tool become a hulk. I am losing all my senses. it is awesome to see the bangle cladded hands opening the blouse revealing the bra behind ur sacred mangalsutra. that too by the sexiest and most gorgeous woman i ever met. i start walking towards u. concentrating on your long neck, planning to soft lick it with the tip of my tongue as i know that's the right place to excite u in lust.

< image > < image > [url="http://pzy.be/v/126/image+%289%29"][img]http://pzy.be/t/126/image+%289%29.jpg

I observe the first hook being undone. i am getting excited anticipating the great view as you open the other hooks further. I look around to ensure nobody is around. I can hear the family members talking at distance. I m in a fix. this was the last thing i imagined. To see unhook ur blouse, out in the open, when the extended family is around.

I am definitely enjoying it. Not hat i am not scare, but it seems it is adding to the fun and excitement. My sanity is getting away and i am getting controlled by the lust for you.

< image >

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
U just killed me. God! at least u must have indicated me that you will open up the flaps of your bl;ouse exhibiting your sexy boobs covered in this lacy bra. I had to get my hands in the pocket to adjust my tool and to ensure nobody notices my erection.
Things are happening in such fast and furious manner that I just cant think anything except grabbing u in my harms and smooch u wet n deep, savouring ur saliva with mine. BUT... I am still waiting for u to guide me as I know now, U too need me as much as I need
< image > < image >

And as you indicate me to come to u, u turn around to tease me further with your sensual curvaceous back. I feel like a young kid who just started to feel stimulated by mere feel of the bra strips. It's so good to see the bra strips contrasting with ur smooth sexy back. And the curves below the back are further enticing me to hold ur ass and knead it. I follow u as you move far towards a secluded place.

< image >

As you make yourself comfortable on the grass I see your boobs moving up n down as u breath deep and heavy. I am also at lease as I cannot hear your family anymore. I take hands out of my pocket and let you observe what u have done to me. The tent in my crotch is directing me to go towards u. close and closer and closest.

< image >

I come close to u and say 'I can't wait'. U continue to look away from me but still breathing heavily. I can smell ur perfume now. I kneel on my knees and slowly bring you4r pallu down. WWOOOWWW. The more I see your sexy boobs, the more sexicited i get. I then softly place my hand on ur shoulder....i observe you startle...

< image >

And u turn around, stretching your arms backwards. I have a keen look on ur face. I observe the big deep eyes, the sexy nose with the nose ring, the pink soft rosy lips and sexy cheek. The round ear rings make them look so nice. and as my view slides down, i see ur shapely neck and the shoulders. I get reminded of the fun nibbling ur ears and biting ur shoulders when we were together last time. I come close to you. I lean forward to inhale ur aroma. My nostrils trying hard to inhale every bit of it. ur perfume with ur own smell is sooooo intoxicating. I put my hand sofly on your navel n come forward to put my lips on your neck.

< image >

As i kiss u at the neck, u turn on the other side and hide ur face behind the arm....WHY???? Are we not willing to get even closer and deal with the fierce emotions??? I come close to you. I know how to handle my dear darling...i know what u want me to do now...

< image >
I turn u back. and doing so I slowly and swiftly pull ur saree up. And my finger tips are softly caressing ur legs and thigns while the saree is moving up revealing the smooth and sexy legs and succulent thighs. Simultaneously, my other hand is caressing ur hairs as I nibble ur ear and release my breath on ur neck. ohh Sameera...Its so good to be with you.

< image >

Since we both are shivering with lust, I come over you and move ur saree further up. I too get rid of my Tshirt and vest. It feels so warm and cozy as my naked torso meet yours. You keep ur knees folded but it's not an option anymore......

< image >

As i come over you, I pull down my jeans and i observe u straightening ur legs. In the process I see your black lacy panty, holding ur treasures close n tight.. I wish the panty knows..her time is over. It does not matter how hard she tries, I will separate it to gain access to the gorgeous wet sexy lips there. I know u can feel my tool pressing ur lovehole. i close my eyes and try to feel u inch by inch by every inch of ur body. Its so good to listen ur heart beating fast, feel ur breath with mine and that too literally under the sun....

< image >

Slowly, I slide ur panty to allow 'him' to feel 'her'. Not sure what but u suddenly pushed me back n folded ur knees. I look around. there is noone around... but i can hear your hubby's voice a a distance.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO... Not at this moment......U get up managing ur clothes. I see ur clothes got dusty and covered with grass. U run forward and look around.

< image >

AS u go further, sprinkle of water welcomes u. U need the feel of cold calming water to deal with the fire in ur body. U still ca't find ur blouse and u look at me to find and quickly bring it to u....
BUT i have other plans.

< image >

I see u trying to cover up ur bosom with the wet pallu. I grab ur blouse and go towards the house. I see ur hubby searching for us. I greet him and tell that u have gone somewhere with a lady I do not know. HE tells me that everyone is supposed to go to the temple. I tell him to organize transport of other family members as I don't know them. I will stay home waiting for Sameera and bring her once she is back. He thanked me and left.

< image >

I come back smiling. U could hear car engines going alive. The confidence in me indicates that all is safe now. We both can't wait any more. I see you getting rid of the pallu. Not concerned that u have not worn any blouse. the drops of water on your bosom tempts me even more.

< image >

U look upwards as i come close. I bend a bit and lick the water off ur navel. I slowly and swiftly move up, licking the water. But we both know that my thirst will not quench with water...it need more fluids...I move up and lick the side of ur neck and my hands cover ur boobs. we both getting wet in water. there is steam around us, literally.

< image >
< image >

I take ur saree off. It was nice to see u whirl as i pull the saree of you. soon we get rid of your petticoat. OOHHH.. as i am so close, getting rid of ur clothes one by one, I saw that ur lingerie is not black but dark bluish grey. I love to see ur classic and unique selection. But moreover, the view of ur ass through the wet see through fabric of the panty make me crave more for it. I sit there and kiss on ur ass cheeks while my hands are exploring all over.

< image >

While i was immered in the soft, sensual ass of urs, u turn around and wow... i have got the panty cladded pussy in front of me. Being wet, the panty has become like another skin. I can see the petals clearly through the panty. U quirl immediately after being aware that i m feeling ur labia through the wet panty with the tip of my tongue. The unique intoxicating aroma and the salty taste tells me that u r also too wet to resist me.And then u do what i wanted to.... u insert ur hand in ur panty and slowly roll it down and my tongue touch ur skin and nostrils r full of pheromones.

< image >

Oh Sameera.... Don't test my patience. what happened now. whay the hell r u getting in hopuse grabbing your wet saree. I always dreamt of ramming you hard and deep under the sky.. Sameeraaaaa. stop...come back naaa...

< image >< image >< image >

I come following you....found you in your bedroom. Thanks GOD! seems I still have the chance to feel you, eat you, ride you... U teaser... Look at me here b/w my thighs. this poor chap is dying to feel u. please Sam... take off the saree now...otherwise... i will........

< image >

I lick you dry of water on ur body. i keep caressing and kneading u simultaneously. Wuuhooo. As u stand i hold ur boobs trying to get my hands in the bra cups. U really care for me and u unhook the bra

< image >

I feel the smooth back with no obstruction as the bra strips fall apart. They worked too hard to keep your bosom enclosed. I lick the spine with a bit pressure. and turn u around.

< image >

U are still shy.. u are holding the bra on ur boobs. Hey Sameera. come on... don't feel shy...it's justlust.

< image >< image >

And i pull ur bra away. U allow the bra to get away but still holding ur treasures hidden. How much i want to see the cherries of your bosom. and the the mangalsutra is adding so much kink in my thoughts. I am witnessing the prettiest boobs ever.

< image >

I come close to u and take away ur right arm..I can feel u shiver. but thanks for not resisting. U r too much to experience. i gently smell ur armpit and also see the edge of sexy areola peeking from ur arm. U continue to try to hide but u can't stop me today.

< image >

U play shy and turn around again... I am aware that we do not have much time. I cannot survive without tasting u, feeling u, becoming one with u.
I pull down ur panties. u do not resist. the whole room get full of ur fragrance as the last bit of dress gets away, releasing u of all the bondage.

< image >

I get rid of all the clothes on me. I turn u around and make you lie down. I pull the panty off ur legs....OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD. The sexiest girl in this universe, under me, in her birthday suit, inviting me with open arms and spread thighs..... As my skin feel hers.... and both of us unite... and become one..

Love you Sameera... You are elegant, awesome and fabulous.
You all will put us normal horny guys completely out of Sameera's attention.

Sam. We love you as much as these writers. May b more

Where are you today.

Old 12th January 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Nice compilation bro

just checked all skirt pics of hers, they are not that much to get the impact of a waving skirt, but will try to do something from those available.

Old 12th January 2017

Quote:
just checked all skirt pics of hers, they are not that much to get the impact of a waving skirt, but will try to do something from those available.
But those are awesome pics
Who is bothered of wave sir, all that matters in Sameera

I m just greedy to see many at one time that too like video

I will feel the the tender shakes of her soft ass cheek looking at them

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

S Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our community
Quote:
You all will put us normal horny guys completely out of Sameera's attention.

Sam. We love you as much as these writers. May b more

Where are you today.
Lol Aakash...I would love you all the same. Just that somebody told the trouble to write a loooong fantasy for me and I really loved it. Maybe, you can also do something similar for me. After all, you are a chat King , hai na

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

S Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our communityS Sameera is a pillar of our community
Quote:
will do it need some time
Karo na, please, my wolf

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Quote:
But those are awesome pics
Who is bothered of wave sir, all that matters in Sameera

I m just greedy to see many at one time that too like video

I will feel the the tender shakes of her soft ass cheek looking at them
Hmmm Aakash

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

summersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our communitysummersguy2014 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to summersguy2014
sameera wish i could give you a hug

Old 12th January 2017

Navellover143 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Sameera View Post
Am too ticklish there, Hun
then i make it more to tickled u dear.... abd c all my cmnts dear

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls