Xossip

Old 12th January 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
Phones with ultra high-res screens blah blah are a serious overkill. in simple words, they are just about useless for a 5.5" phone.

All those extra pixels require power to light up, and that could impact battery life. And not to forget more pixels are more demanding on the processor too along with the battery.

plus ur eyes cant handle shit at such low levels of size.
it has 821 men..it can handle.
doodh! for the price it should have got a 2K display atleast. men,VR videos don't look pleasant.
also,the low light photography?
c'mon nitin, this phone is overpriced.

2017 is a unique year.
Try adding your

Age + year of Birth = 2017

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
doodh! for the price it should have got a 2K display atleast. men,VR videos don't look pleasant.
We don't want 4K screen, we are happy with android phone with highest antutu ranking

Old 12th January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
check 'about phone' in settings and you would see android version.

Checked it dear, Android 7.0
ROM se downloaded bataya toh

Old 12th January 2017
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
use vpn on opera or chrome and set region to german or canada and u will get nougat provided ur on stock 3.5.3 or 3.5.4
Arey baba Nougat ho Gaya mera kal hi
Baaki yeh screen resolutions and 1080 , 1440 mere pale nai paste, kuchh der mein I will watch a video on YouTube, features of OnePlus 3T , usme se dekh lungi what's new here

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Checked it dear, Android 7.0
ROM se downloaded bataya toh
I received both android 7.0 and oxygen 4.0.1 as OTA on 10th.

Old 12th January 2017
Quote:

What is 821 ?
Am yet to explore cam, will be visiting Rajasthan this weekend for wedding, cam wahan explore karungi

Old 12th January 2017
Quote:
Oxygen 4.0.1 was like I got it on same day I unpacked the phone

Old 12th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
low lite pics are great, u just need to use HQ mode. and dont confuse HQ with HDR.

821 makes it super duper fast. See how much pixel is priced and then compare the package.

Old 12th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
but its not yet official for indian customers

Old 12th January 2017
I must admit finger sensor works like a blitz, I like the screen and edges are so nice, brightness is at lowest yet it's damn bright.. had a problem of heating couple days ago, but my frnd told me it's like a machine, as it gets used in a week's time that will be sorted out.. since yesterday no problem of heating as well, haven't installed external keyboard as well, Google wala is nice, free home will check gesture and flip to silence feature

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls