Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ARSENAL FAN CLUB

View Poll Results: What position needs strengthening most? (Multiple Choice)
GK 5 25.00%
CB 2 10.00%
LB 3 15.00%
RB 4 20.00%
DM 7 35.00%
CM 1 5.00%
AM 3 15.00%
Winger (not Wenger) 3 15.00%
Striker 11 55.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th February 2005
~~B@cK A|iVe~~

dreamzzz is hunted by the papparazidreamzzz is hunted by the papparazidreamzzz is hunted by the papparazidreamzzz is hunted by the papparazidreamzzz is hunted by the papparazidreamzzz is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 15.51 gb DL: 3.38 gb Ratio: 4.58
someone said abt man u rocks??????? yah, they've been rocked by ac milan recently....

football - a beautiful game that great minds appreciate......

Old 25th February 2005

coolbody2000 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzzz
someone said abt man u rocks??????? yah, they've been rocked by ac milan recently....

football - a beautiful game that great minds appreciate......
Ya man thats cos the sorry ass carroll made a mess of the ball.
anyways now watch out how they kick milan's ass on 8th march
cos if the score two goals they will be thru

Old 25th February 2005
Banned

randikajamai is an unknown quantity at this point
who gives a Flying F*ck if Manu beat arsenal or some other bullshit. Football blows. and for those of u who say that u watch it for football and not for the "coolness" to be like other people. If u like football so much, support indian clubs , where atleast u would have some kind of cultural affiliation to the clubs. Most of u just like Arsenal and Man U because u either want to be "european" or u want to copy all the "dudes" who like football. I love sports. I love cricket because My indian team is a good cricket team. I dont like football or F1 because the quality of soccer and F1 in this country is not very good. I will definitely not support some european club all of a sudden just because ESPN happens to show the coverage. Its like those rich fools u see in Vasant Vihar sporting NBA Jerseys. No one gives a shit about NBA in this country. The question is, Would u still like european football if no one else around u watched it or liked it, then u would be a true fan, not just a wannabe follower.

Old 25th February 2005
Banned

"if u cant appreciate it, dont talk about it" . Ill talk about whatever i want man, If i want to say that football blows, then i will say it. My problem is not with football or sports actually, its with posers and wannabes who watch it to be cool. I dont believe south american football fans talk about arsenal, man U or AC milan. They are true football fans and they support local teams. So support ur local team. Talk about Mohan Bagan or dempo or mohommedan Sporting or some thing. Atleast, be loyal to ur country and ur culture and sport, u just want to be different from all us other cricket loving indians.

Old 25th February 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by randikajamai
who gives a Flying F*ck if Manu beat arsenal or some other bullshit. Football blows. and for those of u who say that u watch it for football and not for the "coolness" to be like other people. If u like football so much, support indian clubs , where atleast u would have some kind of cultural affiliation to the clubs. Most of u just like Arsenal and Man U because u either want to be "european" or u want to copy all the "dudes" who like football. I love sports. I love cricket because My indian team is a good cricket team. I dont like football or F1 because the quality of soccer and F1 in this country is not very good. I will definitely not support some european club all of a sudden just because ESPN happens to show the coverage. Its like those rich fools u see in Vasant Vihar sporting NBA Jerseys. No one gives a shit about NBA in this country. The question is, Would u still like european football if no one else around u watched it or liked it, then u would be a true fan, not just a wannabe follower.
hey fuck off dude
why the hell are u imposing ur thoughts on others
we like football and will continue to like u cannot change my point of view
now u just stay back and watch cricket and pls get out of this thread as it is not meant for losers like u... got it...

Old 25th February 2005
Banned

how typical...throw out the guy whose opinions u dont like and try to be a big man and win arguments by personally insulting someone. U think im hurt because u called me a loser? Wake up...

Old 25th February 2005

Quote:
how typical...throw out the guy whose opinions u dont like and try to be a big man and win arguments by personally insulting someone. U think im hurt because u called me a loser? Wake up...
hey dude
c i am not saying anything to u and i don hold anythin against u
i respect whatever u said but u just cannot impose ur views on others
thats y i said u leave the thread cos it will continue talking about arsenal, man untd.... and stuff cos me and ppl like me enjoy the game and players
so pls if u r not interested in the thread then leave there plenty threards for u too.,
or start a thread of yur own prob u will find ppl u think like u thr...
cya mate....

Old 25th February 2005

jsabu is beginning to get noticed
UL: 309.44 gb DL: 307.26 gb Ratio: 1.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by exqynoz
Hey! Arsenal rocks dude. I got Thierry Henry's 100 centurion goals video. If anyone wants, let me know.

GUNNERS ROCK

Could you please upload the video somewhere? Thanks!

Old 25th February 2005
Following your gameplan, Coach

the_last_rites has disabled reputations
UL: 4.94 gb DL: 3.07 gb Ratio: 1.61
Quote:
The only reason you like football is because it is "cool" in colleges in india just like how the usual college kid will start by liking bollywood and celine dion when hes a fresher and will typically go on to liking pink floyd before he graduates. Wouldnt it make more sense to support something like domestic hockey , which is just taking off. I know u guys want to be different from the usual cricket loving public, but i mean, if u are going to walk around chandini chown wearing an arsenal or Man U jersey trying to represent, then thats just silly.

Keepin it REAL

K
oh btw...im a north indian and im proud to say..football sucks and so does F1..cricket and hockey rock.. and thats all there is to it.

One mans meat is another mans poison. Guess u must have been the geek who got shoved around in school when playing football
Detective Shane Vendrell: Ruff.

Old 26th February 2005
Banned

i wasnt quite the geek who got pushed around in school during football matches, i was the guy who was looking up girls skirts and pressing some boobs while the nerds and the geeks played football with each other...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls