Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Whore Shreya Ghoshal

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 4th January 2017
amrinderpalsingh amrinderpalsingh is offline
 
Join Date: 7th October 2016
Location: Punjab(India)
Posts: 130
Rep Power: 2 Points: 46
amrinderpalsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
The story is going well continue
______________________________
AMAR SINGH

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 4th January 2017
mahan69 mahan69 is offline
 
Join Date: 2nd January 2017
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 1
mahan69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrinderpalsingh View Post
1 advise my friend post updates 1 by 1 not like this editing turn by turn
How to do that?I cannot find the option of posting new update

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 5th January 2017
mahan69 mahan69 is offline
 
Join Date: 2nd January 2017
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 1
mahan69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Next update tomorrow.

Last edited by mahan69 : 5th January 2017 at 01:53 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 5th January 2017
amrinderpalsingh amrinderpalsingh is offline
 
Join Date: 7th October 2016
Location: Punjab(India)
Posts: 130
Rep Power: 2 Points: 46
amrinderpalsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahan69 View Post
How to do that?I cannot find the option of posting new update
it's very simple my friend find a post reply option on your thread and click there it will take you on reply to topic page where you can see 2 boxes 1 for title and other for writing in this way you can post updates noumberly
______________________________
AMAR SINGH

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 5th January 2017
mahan69 mahan69 is offline
 
Join Date: 2nd January 2017
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 1
mahan69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrinderpalsingh View Post
it's very simple my friend find a post reply option on your thread and click there it will take you on reply to topic page where you can see 2 boxes 1 for title and other for writing in this way you can post updates noumberly
Thank you bro

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 5th January 2017
amrinderpalsingh amrinderpalsingh is offline
 
Join Date: 7th October 2016
Location: Punjab(India)
Posts: 130
Rep Power: 2 Points: 46
amrinderpalsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahan69 View Post
Thank you bro
it's OK bro
______________________________
AMAR SINGH

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 5th January 2017
mahan69 mahan69 is offline
 
Join Date: 2nd January 2017
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 1
mahan69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 5th January 2017
amrinderpalsingh amrinderpalsingh is offline
 
Join Date: 7th October 2016
Location: Punjab(India)
Posts: 130
Rep Power: 2 Points: 46
amrinderpalsingh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahan69 View Post
Beautiful picture
______________________________
AMAR SINGH

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 6th January 2017
mahan69 mahan69 is offline
 
Join Date: 2nd January 2017
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 1
mahan69 is an unknown quantity at this point
part 2

Shreya is losing control over her body by the producer's touch.One part of her mind telling her to go with the flow but the other part thinking that she has a clean image so she can not behave or talk like a slut.Mealwhile the producer lowered his left hand and placed it over Shreya's sideboobs.A mild moan escaped from Shreya's mouth as she started to getting wet.
"Please remove your hand,I am telling"Shreya said with hesitation.
But the producer is in no mood to listen."Please tell darling,I am waiting",he said continuing his actions on Shreya's inner thighs and sideboobs.
"Uff,ugh..sir I have a regular sex life" Shreya told with lot of difficulties.She is now more horny by his actions.
The producer is now almost out of control by listening this from Shreya's mouth.He got a massive erection in his pant.He thought his tool gonna tear his pant.He advanced his left hand to right side and grabbed one of Shreya's boobs.Shreya moaned lightly but did not protest.He also moved his right hand upwards and touched Shreya's pussy over her dress.Now Shreya is very much excited.She opened her thighs more for his access and started breathing faster.
"Oh darling,not that little.I know you have a great sex life.In fact a sexy woman like you should be fucked more often.I want to know more" he said while pressing Shreya's boobs gently.
Shreya closed her eyes in ecstasy.She is feeling little shame also but the excitement surpassed her shame.Sensing her reactions the producer removed his right hand from Shreya's thighs and placed it on her other boobs.Now the producer was pressing Shreya's both heavenly,soft boobs. He also pinched Shreya's nipples over her dress.This time Shreya moaned loudly.
"Please tell na"again the producer asked.
"I have sexual relationship with some people,both inside and outside of the industry.It helps me professionally as well as physically."Shreya said with little gasp.
Now the producer started to press Shreya's boobs vigorously.
"Tell me your measurements Shreya"he further demanded.
"34-26-36" Shreya said without hesitation.
Now he leaned over and started to roll up Shreya's gown upwards.This time Shreya protested and stopped his hands but before that the producer moved her gown almost near her knees.Now her smooth, glossy legs are uncovered and the producer started to stroke her legs and press her boobs simultaneously.Shreya started to bite her lips and placed her head on the producer's neck.The producer was in seventh heaven.He started to drag Shreya's gown upward and moved it over her waist.Now Shreya was nude below her waist except her black panty.The panty was a very ordinary panty, nothing fancy.Seeing her heavenly meaty thighs naked,the producer cannot control anymore.He stepped down from his seat and sat in front of Shreya.Shreya was looking at him and knew very well what he is going to do.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 6th January 2017
Abhinav Mukund Abhinav Mukund is offline
 
Join Date: 15th May 2016
Posts: 104
Rep Power: 3 Points: 1
Abhinav Mukund is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahan69 View Post
Shreya is losing control over her body by the producer's touch.One part of her mind telling her to go with the flow but the other part thinking that she has a clean image so she can not behave or talk like a slut.Mealwhile the producer lowered his left hand and placed it over Shreya's sideboobs.A mild moan escaped from Shreya's mouth as she started to getting wet.
"Please remove your hand,I am telling"Shreya said with hesitation.
But the producer is in no mood to listen."Please tell darling,I am waiting",he said continuing his actions on Shreya's inner thighs and sideboobs.
"Uff,ugh..sir I have a regular sex life" Shreya told with lot of difficulties.She is now more horny by his actions.
The producer is now almost out of control by listening this from Shreya's mouth.He got a massive erection in his pant.He thought his tool gonna tear his pant.He advanced his left hand to right side and grabbed one of Shreya's boobs.Shreya moaned lightly but did not protest.He also moved his right hand upwards and touched Shreya's pussy over her dress.Now Shreya is very much excited.She opened her thighs more for his access and started breathing faster.
"Oh darling,not that little.I know you have a great sex life.In fact a sexy woman like you should be fucked more often.I want to know more" he said while pressing Shreya's boobs gently.
Shreya closed her eyes in ecstasy.She is feeling little shame also but the excitement surpassed her shame.Sensing her reactions the producer removed his right hand from Shreya's thighs and placed it on her other boobs.Now the producer was pressing Shreya's both heavenly,soft boobs. He also pinched Shreya's nipples over her dress.This time Shreya moaned loudly.
"Please tell na"again the producer asked.
"I have sexual relationship with some people,both inside and outside of the industry.It helps me professionally as well as physically."Shreya said with little gasp.
Now the producer started to press Shreya's boobs vigorously.
"Tell me your measurements Shreya"he further demanded.
"34-26-36" Shreya said without hesitation.
Now he leaned over and started to roll up Shreya's gown upwards.This time Shreya protested and stopped his hands but before that the producer moved her gown almost near her knees.Now her smooth, glossy legs are uncovered and the producer started to stroke her legs and press her boobs simultaneously.Shreya started to bite her lips and placed her head on the producer's neck.The producer was in seventh heaven.He started to drag Shreya's gown upward and moved it over her waist.Now Shreya was nude below her waist except her black panty.The panty was a very ordinary panty, nothing fancy.Seeing her heavenly meaty thighs naked,the producer cannot control anymore.He stepped down from his seat and sat in front of Shreya.Shreya was looking at him and knew very well what he is going to do.
update the next part mahan69bro coz ur story is going great

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:15 AM.
Page generated in 0.02244 seconds