Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : Wishing You All A Happy New Year 2017 ♥♥♥

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd January 2017
Go Go Go
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
fisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps database
UL: 52.39 gb DL: 23.42 gb Ratio: 2.24

Old 3rd January 2017

The Dracula has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
editing
Ghey

Old 3rd January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaryansanky View Post
Good job, superb bolne vale vo hi jo ya to Admin team me hai ya team me jana chahte hai

ye koi xing hai.

Old 3rd January 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Anu aur uske team ke dusman kanhi ke ! < image >
Himmat kaisi hui Xing ke ab tak ke(last 24 months) sabse low standard ko achha kahte huye ! Anu aur uske team ko sach batao; tabhi wo aage theek kar paayenge !
Aap ko aisi galtfahmi kyu hai ki anu and team ko pata nahi ki xing tatti chaap ban raha hai

Jab ki mujhe jaise noob ko samaj mai aa gaya ki xing tatti chaap ban raha hai

Old 3rd January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dracula View Post
Aap ko aisi galtfahmi kyu hai ki anu and team ko pata nahi ki xing tatti chaap ban raha hai

Jab ki mujhe jaise noob ko samaj mai aa gaya ki xing tatti chaap ban raha hai

Noob noob hota hai aur admin admin !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 3rd January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Ab se mai XING tab tak na padhunga jab tak shri shri shri 1008 shri xxxdev sir ka interview nahi chapta isme :ptrotest:

Popcorn khao ! Anu ji ke stock me bahut hai !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 3rd January 2017
Custom title

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
xing team for this

Old 3rd January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBludPrince View Post
xing team for this

Please add reps separately to team !

Reps are provided to show your appreciation. Use reps points !

Old 3rd January 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Anu aur uske team ke dusman kanhi ke ! < image >
Himmat kaisi hui Xing ke ab tak ke(last 24 months) sabse low standard ko achha kahte huye ! Anu aur uske team ko sach batao; tabhi wo aage theek kar paayenge !
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at end !

Old 3rd January 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Anu da where is Intereview with wada-pav Kisi LW ka interview nahi lena chahte to hmare future co-ad shri shri shri 1008 shri xxxdev sir ka hi le ke chap dete
There would have been no fun taking my Interview, why repeat. Xing has been going on in stereotype style over years. It's time to change and when the process of change starts , it looks ugly, as it faces resistance, the most hard part, then it becomes messy as different directions and thoughts converge and diverge, in the end it becomes gorgeous.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls