Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Help!! How to know if my wife is Cheating

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

tinminnnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondatti_Dasan View Post
Thanks bro for the advice. As its multi storied appartnent hiding and watching is difficult. Maybe I need to setup a cam. But just the thought of what I might find in that is making me sick.

Just go bro ,accept the reality ,this is not fantasy nd if it's true .no need to fight with her ,just move on in ur life

Old 19th October 2016

Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinminnnn View Post
Proper age of doing Marriage is 21 years for boys and 18 years for girls ,Nature works like that and it has prepared you for that but now people do marriages very late .so,it is very common to have an affair before marriage (Many still don't but possibility can't be ruled out ) like in colleges ,coaching centers etc. just talk to her directly .

Also,when you think about fantasies it is in your mind and mind is everything .if your mind is out of control ,you can't do that .Reading ,thinking about sex material leads to real life problems better to stop it and tlk directly to her
I have never thought for a second about cheating my wife in spite of any fantasy . I am having this suspicion and evidence for nearly 8 months now and posting her as I can't handle it. As I said my only reason for not confronting my wife is the possibility of hurting her if its not true. I think as kamdev mentioned setting up cam is a good solution. But what do you think about the evidence. Does it really look like multiple affairs. ??

Old 19th October 2016

Quote:
Just go bro ,accept the reality ,this is not fantasy nd if it's true .no need to fight with her ,just move on in ur life
Thanks bro. Even if she accepts I will accept her if she stops the affair. No one can have this as fantasy. Its tearing my mind apart for a long time. Will try what you said

Last edited by Pondatti_Dasan : 19th October 2016 at 07:53 PM.

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

Quote:
I have never thought for a second about cheating my wife in spite of any fantasy . I am having this suspicion and evidence for nearly 8 months now and posting her as I can't handle it. As I said my only reason for not confronting my wife is the possibility of hurting her if its not true. I think as kamdev mentioned setting up cam is a good solution. But what do you think about the evidence. Does it really look like multiple affairs. ??
If she is meeting with a guy in ur absence ,ask her directly,This is ur life too not only her,you r hurting urself ,what abt that ?? ask her ,always do natural sex from now on as fantasies sometimes becomes reality ,Time is different these days ,you can't force your views on others and if she want to move on ,let her and you also move on .Hoping you are not having a child

Old 19th October 2016

Quote:
If she is meeting with a guy in ur absence ,ask her directly,This is ur life too not only her,you r hurting urself ,what abt that ?? ask her ,always do natural sex from now on as fantasies sometimes becomes reality ,Time is different these days ,you can't force your views on others and if she want to move on ,let her and you also move on .Hoping you are not having a child
I have never had fantasy sex with her bro as I mentioned in my post. We just have normal sex life. For the past year its she who is mentioning these fantasies. That is what started my suspicion. We don't have a kid yet. We were planning next year. So need to get this sorted before that

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

Quote:
I have never had fantasy sex with her bro as I mentioned in my post. We just have normal sex life. For the past year its she who is mentioning these fantasies. That is what started my suspicion. We don't have a kid yet. We were planning next year. So need to get this sorted before that
yes sort it .Generally ,if you are married give your wife a child within 2 years of marriage as girls like child (80% likes it )because she will be busy.never let her empty minded because it is evil's house .

Last edited by tinminnnn : 19th October 2016 at 08:11 PM.

Old 19th October 2016
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
UL: 4.56 gb DL: 8.67 gb Ratio: 0.53
There is only one way to find out and you don't need to do all this spy stuff and everything. Sit down with your wife and tell her that you had checked the log sheet of security and also neighbours were telling about men visiting the home. Also you need to tell her that you are not mad and just want to know the truth and even if she is having sex with them, you are ok with it. However make her comfortable by saying that you spoke to her directly because you were worried if someone is blackmailing her or hurting her in any way. Also tell her that if she wants to explore her sexuality then you guys can go on a vacation and her boyfriend or fuck boy can join them there and she can have a good time but doing all this at home is ruining your reputation. After all this, she will tell you the truth about the whole thing, but you just need to be convincing while talking to her.

Piece of advice - your wife might not be a bad person, she just maybe wants to explore her sexuality and is enjoying this kinda sex life where random guys ram her while her husband is away at work.

You should see this problem as an opportunity for you as well, you can fuck other girls with her consent, she can fuck guys with your consent and you guys can be very close to each other. Just by putting dick into your wife's vagina no one is going to rob her from you, trust me - no one wants to run away with your wife, they are coming to your house for some action.

It is a nightmare, aint it? when fetishes grew wings on their back and like a poisonous butterfly, they fly into your reality.

Talk to her, it will be all done in couple of minutes *dat's what he said to your wife* sorry bad joke, it was uncalled for.

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Last edited by shawn_smith : 19th October 2016 at 08:07 PM.

Old 19th October 2016
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
... Now coming to my problem, I am 31 years old and my wife is 29 ... married for 5 years ..... having a happy life till a few months ago. Now ...I think my wife is cheating on me ........ the reasons why I think she is having sex with someone else ..
Your doubt is that your trusted wife is now cheating ! You have explained the reasons for your doubt.
Quote:
... I need suggestion from you guys help me with the way forward. Is my suspicion true or is there some other explaination. I still love my wife and want it all to be false but I dont know. .
My suggestion is just leave it like that ! Do not get disturbed by this ! I have given a detailed reply for a similar question. Please read the reply No.21 in the following link.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1437924&page=3

After reading that, if you still have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

The reply is in Tamil. I am sure you are able to read and understand. For those who cannot read Tamil, I will be thankful to him, if some one can translate it into Engish.

Old 19th October 2016
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 59.79 gb Ratio: 0.50
Yes, truth might be bitter or if there is nothing, then sweeter. U need to find out.
Also chk her mobile data.

Quote:
Thanks bro for the advice. As its multi storied appartnent hiding and watching is difficult. Maybe I need to setup a cam. But just the thought of what I might find in that is making me sick.

Old 19th October 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
There is only one way to find out and you don't need to do all this spy stuff and everything. Sit down with your wife and tell her that you had checked the log sheet of security and also neighbours were telling about men visiting the home. Also you need to tell her that you are not mad and just want to know the truth and even if she is having sex with them, you are ok with it. However make her comfortable by saying that you spoke to her directly because you were worried if someone is blackmailing her or hurting her in any way. Also tell her that if she wants to explore her sexuality then you guys can go on a vacation and her boyfriend or fuck boy can join them there and she can have a good time but doing all this at home is ruining your reputation. After all this, she will tell you the truth about the whole thing, but you just need to be convincing while talking to her.

Piece of advice - your wife might not be a bad person, she just maybe wants to explore her sexuality and is enjoying this kinda sex life where random guys ram her while her husband is away at work.

You should see this problem as an opportunity for you as well, you can fuck other girls with her consent, she can fuck guys with your consent and you guys can be very close to each other. Just by putting dick into your wife's vagina no one is going to rob her from you, trust me - no one wants to run away with your wife, they are coming to your house for some action.

It is a nightmare, aint it? when fetishes grew wings on their back and like a poisonous butterfly, they fly into your reality.

Talk to her, it will be all done in couple of minutes *dat's what he said to your wife* sorry bad joke, it was uncalled for.
The first part of your suggestion was good luring her to believe I was ok with this to find out the truth. But the remaining part of you suggestion doesn't sit well with me. I am not looking for a chance to fuck around wth girls. Even if my wife is cheating I cannot use it as an excuse to cheat her. Trust and loyalty in in a relationship is more important than just sexual pleasure. I value trust more than anything. Even if she has cheated on me I am ready to forgive her if she promises to stop it. Not looking to be in No String attached relationship. It doesn't work with me and our country.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls