Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Help!! How to know if my wife is Cheating

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #91  
Old 20th October 2016
nandhini_purushan's Avatar
nandhini_purushan nandhini_purushan is offline
Proud Husband of a Tamil Slut
 
Join Date: 13th October 2013
Posts: 1,627
Rep Power: 13 Points: 3350
nandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazi
Sorry to say this bro but this surely looks like she is having an affair. Do away with being hurt. Just meet her with complete facts and proof. If you are in Chennai try Ritchie street you will get all the spy cams there easily. Don't just set it up in bedroom setup in every room. The way you still care about her, looks like she does not deserve you. But it's just my thought. You can still live with her if she corrects her ways.
______________________________
Visit thread of my slutty wife Nandhini pics

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1275333

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 20th October 2016
badboynew badboynew is offline
 
Join Date: 12th May 2014
Posts: 38
Rep Power: 8 Points: 1
badboynew is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to badboynew
I suggest u to keep a cam outside facing your entrance. Now that she is suspicious , she may take him to kitchen or somewhere , where probability of a can is less. A good detective service will also help. If u want to continue this relation , better hire one and get details of the guy. May b she willingly might have shared pics with the guy(s) in which case , stopping suddenly might put u both in risk of being blackmailed. Play ur cards right and make sure that the guy won't get excaped easily if he venture on any such thing

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 20th October 2016
breville1 breville1 is offline
 
Join Date: 4th August 2015
Posts: 521
Rep Power: 6 Points: 1503
breville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our community
First apologies for the long message.

First part concluded according to plan.

She's got the message... It is now clear to her that you strongly suspect something sexual is going on, especially since you mentioned the used condom on your terrace. However, always keep the door open for other plausible causes. A loved one can get nervous and worried if there is an indication that there is a problem in the relationship, not necessarily guilt, e.g. she could be angry/sad/horrified/hurt that you could even suspect her of something so serious.

Now your relationship will be strained/cool/distant for sure and is understandable. Give it a few days and wait to see if her demeanor changes.

As you mentioned, start the surveillance especially on her laptop/desktop and phone and video (covering all entrance doors or from outside). By now she would have already informed whoever it is that you suspect something is going on. They might still continue at home or go out somewhere - so it is important to install recording systems as well. Will be difficult to install all these things without her knowing. At least figure out how to track her when she leaves and returns. You might not need to do any of this if she opens up and tells her story.

Depending on how your relationship goes in the next few days, you should discuss the subject again emphasizing your desire to have her back and your love for her but this time point out the security log information - so many visits for up to 3 hours! Tell her as a loving husband, what else can you think? The ball is then in her court. She needs to stop but you also need to know how this started and the details - otherwise these unknown thoughts will eat away in your mind and you will never know for sure that she has stopped. Let her know that by discussing all the details you can help each other - you've already told her that you still love her and want her.

One of the points you need to be aware of is that this could have started because of your Xossip stuff and your fantasies. Point out that fantasies need to remain as fantasies. (assume you are not doing anything on the side). For the vast majority of us, once you stray, there will be serious consequences. If everything is shared, then you can stop if the other doesn't want to go further. There are fewer problems if everything is open and shared. If she has found someone online, there are so many dangers. Remind her. Of course, it could be an old friend too.

People make mistakes. In any relationship, after a while, that intense initial feeling dies away and the partners can get "distracted" by other "interests". (My own experience and you can verify online on many marriage counselling sites). I guess your wife is a stay at home wife since she has these visits over such a long time. Having a child normally overcomes these external interests. So it will take time to get back to normal - and most people get back together as they don't want to jeopardize their marriage/lifestyle/family reltionships.


But the security log is your current hard evidence. Make sure that these entries are correct.

Please use any information here as you see fit. This is a public forum and we will never every nuance.

I hope she has the courage to be open with you.

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 21st October 2016
Pondatti_Dasan Pondatti_Dasan is offline
 
Join Date: 19th October 2016
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 2 Points: 51
Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandhini_purushan View Post
Sorry to say this bro but this surely looks like she is having an affair. Do away with being hurt. Just meet her with complete facts and proof. If you are in Chennai try Ritchie street you will get all the spy cams there easily. Don't just set it up in bedroom setup in every room. The way you still care about her, looks like she does not deserve you. But it's just my thought. You can still live with her if she corrects her ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynew View Post
I suggest u to keep a cam outside facing your entrance. Now that she is suspicious , she may take him to kitchen or somewhere , where probability of a can is less. A good detective service will also help. If u want to continue this relation , better hire one and get details of the guy. May b she willingly might have shared pics with the guy(s) in which case , stopping suddenly might put u both in risk of being blackmailed. Play ur cards right and make sure that the guy won't get excaped easily if he venture on any such thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
First apologies for the long message.

First part concluded according to plan.

She's got the message... It is now clear to her that you strongly suspect something sexual is going on, especially since you mentioned the used condom on your terrace. However, always keep the door open for other plausible causes. A loved one can get nervous and worried if there is an indication that there is a problem in the relationship, not necessarily guilt, e.g. she could be angry/sad/horrified/hurt that you could even suspect her of something so serious.

Now your relationship will be strained/cool/distant for sure and is understandable. Give it a few days and wait to see if her demeanor changes.

As you mentioned, start the surveillance especially on her laptop/desktop and phone and video (covering all entrance doors or from outside). By now she would have already informed whoever it is that you suspect something is going on. They might still continue at home or go out somewhere - so it is important to install recording systems as well. Will be difficult to install all these things without her knowing. At least figure out how to track her when she leaves and returns. You might not need to do any of this if she opens up and tells her story.

Depending on how your relationship goes in the next few days, you should discuss the subject again emphasizing your desire to have her back and your love for her but this time point out the security log information - so many visits for up to 3 hours! Tell her as a loving husband, what else can you think? The ball is then in her court. She needs to stop but you also need to know how this started and the details - otherwise these unknown thoughts will eat away in your mind and you will never know for sure that she has stopped. Let her know that by discussing all the details you can help each other - you've already told her that you still love her and want her.

One of the points you need to be aware of is that this could have started because of your Xossip stuff and your fantasies. Point out that fantasies need to remain as fantasies. (assume you are not doing anything on the side). For the vast majority of us, once you stray, there will be serious consequences. If everything is shared, then you can stop if the other doesn't want to go further. There are fewer problems if everything is open and shared. If she has found someone online, there are so many dangers. Remind her. Of course, it could be an old friend too.

People make mistakes. In any relationship, after a while, that intense initial feeling dies away and the partners can get "distracted" by other "interests". (My own experience and you can verify online on many marriage counselling sites). I guess your wife is a stay at home wife since she has these visits over such a long time. Having a child normally overcomes these external interests. So it will take time to get back to normal - and most people get back together as they don't want to jeopardize their marriage/lifestyle/family reltionships.


But the security log is your current hard evidence. Make sure that these entries are correct.

Please use any information here as you see fit. This is a public forum and we will never every nuance.

I hope she has the courage to be open with you.
Thanks for the suggestions guy. I am planning to setup spy cams in the house over this weekend. Will let you know if I find something concrete

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 21st October 2016
Pondatti_Dasan Pondatti_Dasan is offline
 
Join Date: 19th October 2016
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 2 Points: 51
Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
First apologies for the long message.

First part concluded according to plan.

She's got the message... It is now clear to her that you strongly suspect something sexual is going on, especially since you mentioned the used condom on your terrace. However, always keep the door open for other plausible causes. A loved one can get nervous and worried if there is an indication that there is a problem in the relationship, not necessarily guilt, e.g. she could be angry/sad/horrified/hurt that you could even suspect her of something so serious.

Now your relationship will be strained/cool/distant for sure and is understandable. Give it a few days and wait to see if her demeanor changes.

As you mentioned, start the surveillance especially on her laptop/desktop and phone and video (covering all entrance doors or from outside). By now she would have already informed whoever it is that you suspect something is going on. They might still continue at home or go out somewhere - so it is important to install recording systems as well. Will be difficult to install all these things without her knowing. At least figure out how to track her when she leaves and returns. You might not need to do any of this if she opens up and tells her story.

Depending on how your relationship goes in the next few days, you should discuss the subject again emphasizing your desire to have her back and your love for her but this time point out the security log information - so many visits for up to 3 hours! Tell her as a loving husband, what else can you think? The ball is then in her court. She needs to stop but you also need to know how this started and the details - otherwise these unknown thoughts will eat away in your mind and you will never know for sure that she has stopped. Let her know that by discussing all the details you can help each other - you've already told her that you still love her and want her.

One of the points you need to be aware of is that this could have started because of your Xossip stuff and your fantasies. Point out that fantasies need to remain as fantasies. (assume you are not doing anything on the side). For the vast majority of us, once you stray, there will be serious consequences. If everything is shared, then you can stop if the other doesn't want to go further. There are fewer problems if everything is open and shared. If she has found someone online, there are so many dangers. Remind her. Of course, it could be an old friend too.

People make mistakes. In any relationship, after a while, that intense initial feeling dies away and the partners can get "distracted" by other "interests". (My own experience and you can verify online on many marriage counselling sites). I guess your wife is a stay at home wife since she has these visits over such a long time. Having a child normally overcomes these external interests. So it will take time to get back to normal - and most people get back together as they don't want to jeopardize their marriage/lifestyle/family reltionships.


But the security log is your current hard evidence. Make sure that these entries are correct.

Please use any information here as you see fit. This is a public forum and we will never every nuance.

I hope she has the courage to be open with you.
As you said its very gloom after I spoke to her. Lets se how it goes from tomorrow. After setting up spy cams if I find something will decide next course of action

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 21st October 2016
Ringmasterz Ringmasterz is offline
 
Join Date: 4th October 2014
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 7 Points: 137
Ringmasterz is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondatti_Dasan View Post
As you said its very gloom after I spoke to her. Lets se how it goes from tomorrow. After setting up spy cams if I find something will decide next course of action
Vaayi moodhraa shombbheriy
Paiithya kaaraa unakku moolla illayaa

Last edited by Ringmasterz : 21st October 2016 at 12:06 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 21st October 2016
Pondatti_Dasan Pondatti_Dasan is offline
 
Join Date: 19th October 2016
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 2 Points: 51
Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringmasterz View Post
Vaayi moodhraa shombbheriy
Paiithya kaaraa unakku moolla illayaa
Moolaya pathi nee pesura. Nee solratha enna nu kandu pudikave 4 per venum pola. Loosa nee

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 21st October 2016
B.goswami B.goswami is offline
 
Join Date: 5th May 2012
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 13 Points: 114
B.goswami is beginning to get noticed
Absolute fantasy thread
Fooling people all kind of psychos come here ohh god
______________________________
i have sexual lust on my bahu

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 21st October 2016
Pondatti_Dasan Pondatti_Dasan is offline
 
Join Date: 19th October 2016
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 2 Points: 51
Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.goswami View Post
Absolute fantasy thread
Fooling people all kind of psychos come here ohh god
If thats you opinion i cant do anything about it. I am thinking who on earth will have have such a fantasy. Fantasy is suppose to be a happy thing. Not hurting own self. I swear it is true but if you dont believe it ok. Dont waste time here. And tying in large fonts will not make whatever you say true

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 21st October 2016
Pondatti_Dasan Pondatti_Dasan is offline
 
Join Date: 19th October 2016
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 2 Points: 51
Pondatti_Dasan is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.goswami View Post
Absolute fantasy thread
Fooling people all kind of psychos come here ohh god
Really I cant believe how you say I am psycho not knowing anything. Man please leave me alone. I am already hurt dont add to it. If you think its fake better avoid it. Not everyone is fake

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:33 PM.
Page generated in 0.01915 seconds