Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > Not Just My Favourites...;)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th October 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
THE ONE YOU CANNOT HAVE BY PREETI SHENOY

THE
ONE YOU
CANNOT
HAVE

PREETI SHENOY

How long does it take to heal a broken heart? Can you ever forget that one perfect relationship you had? Anjali knows who she wants, she wants Aman. Aman too knows who he wants, he wants Shruti. Shruti and Aman were once inseparable. Theirs was a love that would last forever and more. Then, out of the blue, Shruti left Aman. A devastated Aman moved abroad in the hope of forgetting Shruti and to heal. Shruti married Rishabh. Now Aman is back in India and looking for a fresh start. But he is still haunted by memories of his love. Can he ever break free from it? His head tells him to move on, to find love with Anjali, but his heart wont listen. No matter what he does, Shrutis shadow looms large. Can there be a happily-ever-after for any of them? A straight-from-the-heart modern-day romance of unrequited love, of complicated relationships and about moving on when you realise that there will always be the one you cannot have.

THE ONE YOU CANNOT HAVE - 1.1MB

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 29th October 2016 at 10:55 PM.

Old 29th October 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
TEA FOR TWO AND A PIECE OF CAKE BY PREETI SHENOY

TEA FOR
TWO AND
A
PIECE OF
CAKE

PREETI SHENOY

Nisha’s life is far from perfect. At 26, she is plump, plain looking and without a boyfriend. A chance date with the office hunk and a bizarre twist of events sees her losing the one thing that meant the world to her—her job which she valued above all else.

Just as she gives up all hope of finding a new job, life throws her bait in the form of dashing, suave, rich, Ivy-league educated Samir Sharma. Entangled in a passionate romance with palpable chemistry between them, the one thing left for them to do is say “I do” and they get married.

Marriage with its mundane domesticity, kids and running a home has a way of putting a brake on most romances, though Nisha is blissfully unaware of the slow way in which she as well as their relationship changes when she becomes a mother of two.

Eight years later the comfortable world she carved for herself comes crashing down when Samir announces he is leaving her for a younger woman. As Nisha, struggles to stand on her own feet, hope comes into her life in the form of Akash, a younger guy, who is certain he has found the woman of his dreams in Nisha, who does not ever want to depend on another man again, nor does she want Akash to be straddled to a woman with two children.

“Tea for two and a piece of cake” is an unusual, heart-warming and a gripping love story between two people who have so much to lose by getting into a relationship with each other, yet so much to gain.

TEA FOR TWO AND A PIECE OF CAKE - 950 KB

Old 29th October 2016
Sree

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT BY PREETI SHENOY

LIFE IS
WHAT YOU
MAKE IT

PREETI SHENOY

What would you do if destiny twisted the road you took? What if it threw you to a place you did not want to go? Would you fight, would you run or would you accept? Set across two cities in India in the early eighties, ‘Life is what you make it’ is a gripping account of a few significant years of Ankita’s life.

Ankita Sharma has the world at her feet. She is young, good-looking, smart and has tonnes of friends and boys swooning over her. College life is what every youngster dreams of and she also manages to get into a premier management school for her MBA. Six months later, she is a patient in a mental health hospital. How did Ankita get here? What were the events that led to this? Will she ever get back her life again?

Life has cruelly and coldly snatched that which meant the most to her and she must now fight to get it all back.

It is a deeply moving and inspiring account of growing up, of the power of faith and how determination and an indomitable spirit can overcome even what destiny throws at you.
A tale, at its core a love-story that makes us question our beliefs about ourselves and our concept of sanity and forces us to believe that life is truly what one makes it.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - 772 KB
[CLICK HERE]

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 29th October 2016 at 11:05 PM.

Old 30th October 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Traitors in the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikatakavi02 View Post
A new emperor, Aurangzeb, sits on India's glittering Peacock Throne - the throne he seized from his father while the old emperor still lived. He has paid for it with blood: during the brutal civil war he hunted down and killed his brothers. Now he must return the Moghul Empire to the true path and achieve new glory. But the exercise of great power is isolating. With enemies everywhere, who should he trust? Certainly not his sons. He must rely on himself and the knowledge that there are more ways to subdue a man than on the battlefield.But as the years pass memories haunt him - memories of a father who never loved him and a mother who lies in the Taj Mahal; of murdered brothers and of sons and daughters locked in sunless prisons. He tells himself that everything he has done has been necessary - moral, even. But how will his God judge him?
I'VE UPLOADED THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF THIS SERIES... I DIDN'T LAID MY HANDS UPON THE LAST ONE YET... IF ANYONE IS HAVING THAT BOOK, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US
Here's the sixth one...

Link:

EPub ~ 450 KB http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/v9Xsq6MA/file.html
Mobi ~ 650 KB http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/1nRt4bB5/file.html

Old 30th October 2016
Sree

Thank you so much Tobermory for your noble contribution
By the way
Happy Diwali

My Favorite Books నాకు నచ్చిన (ఈ-) పుస్తకాలు
Not Just My Favourites...కేవలం నాకిష్టమైన పుస్తకాలనే కాదు...(అన్నీను...)

Old 30th October 2016

JANNAT YAHAN is beginning to get noticed
UL: 9.73 mb DL: 15.38 mb Ratio: 0.63
Thanks for sharing One Indian Girl by Chetan Bhagat.

Looking forward for many more!!!!!!

Old 30th October 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikatakavi02 View Post
Thank you so much Tobermory for your noble contribution
By the way
Happy Diwali
Man, finding the sixth, was it tough or was it maddening ??? Anyways, found it after all...enjoy and share and a very Happy Diwali to you and all the Members

Old 31st October 2016
Sree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Man, finding the sixth, was it tough or was it maddening ??? Anyways, found it after all...enjoy and share and a very Happy Diwali to you and all the Members
Yeah... It's really a tough job. Thanks a million friend.

My Favorite Books నాకు నచ్చిన (ఈ-) పుస్తకాలు
Not Just My Favourites...కేవలం నాకిష్టమైన పుస్తకాలనే కాదు...(అన్నీను...)

Old 31st October 2016
Sree

I Too Had A Love Story
by
Ravinder Singh

Do love stories ever die?. . . How would you react when a beautiful person comes into your life, and then goes away from you . . . forever?
Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending. I Too Had a Love Story is one such saga. It is the tender and heartfelt tale of Ravin and Khushi—two people who found each other on a matrimonial site and fell in love . . . until life put their love to the ultimate test.
Romantic, emotional and sincere, this heartbreaking true life story has already touched a million hearts. This bestselling novel is a must-read for anyone who believes in the magic of love . . .

I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY(PDF) - 893KB
Link: - I_Too_Had_a_Love_Story

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 31st October 2016 at 03:28 PM.

Old 31st October 2016
Sree

Can Love Happen Twice?
by
Ravinder Singh

When Ravin first said ‘I love you . . .’ he meant it forever. The world has known this through Ravin’s bestselling novel, I Too Had a Love Story. But did Ravin’s story really end on the last page of that book?

On Valentine’s Day, a radio station in Chandigarh hosts a very special romantic chat show. Ravin and his three best friends are invited as guests to talk about Ravin’s love story. But surprisingly everyone apart from Ravin turns up. As the show goes live, there is only one question in every listener’s mind: what has happened to Ravin?

To answer this question the three friends begin reading from a handwritten copy of Ravin’s incomplete second book—the entire city listens breathlessly, unable to believe the revelations that follow.

This highly anticipated sequel by Ravinder Singh is an emotional rollercoaster that bravely explores the highs and lows of love.

CAN LOVE HAPPEN TWICE?(PDF) - 638KB
Link: - Can_Love_Happen_Twice?

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 31st October 2016 at 03:08 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls