Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Which is the Best Indian Domain Register & Web Hosting?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd October 2015
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
Which is the Best Indian Domain Register & Web Hosting?

Guys I want to buy a domain and also want to do web hosting for the same domain...

This site would initially be more like a magazine, news articles sites... where I would be posting pictures and videos...

In future might need sell stuff too...

So would like such a solution where initially I can go low and later add services of eCommerce...

Old 4th October 2015

musiqmantra has received several accoladesmusiqmantra has received several accoladesmusiqmantra has received several accolades
UL: 1.07 gb DL: 399.25 mb Ratio: 2.74
ZNetLive. Best in India. customer care very good. my opinion. Google there website..

Old 4th October 2015
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqmantra View Post
ZNetLive. Best in India. customer care very good. my opinion. Google there website..
thanks sure wil check... any other suggestions guys? ?

Old 6th October 2015

iamsolo2 is beginning to get noticed
For domain registration bigrock and godaddy are better. Indian hosting providers are shit, and very costly. Choose hosting from us or other providers. I am using abelohost and servinio. They're good.

Old 7th October 2015

sangilinaachiyaar is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard godaddy is good

Old 13th October 2015
Visit my website

kiranshah is an unknown quantity at this point
i chose indian hosting after one month my both website hosting got blocked with warning i message to hosting web they unblocked but limit data and features
now mostly i chose US hosting

Old 13th October 2015

iamsolo2 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangilinaachiyaar View Post
I heard godaddy is good
joking? Godaddy hosting is a joke. Unlimited downtimes, easily hackable, and support run by a retards. Their domain service is gud

Old 19th October 2015
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
Guys I want to buy a domain and also want to do web hosting for the same domain...

This site would initially be more like a magazine, news articles sites... where I would be posting pictures and videos...

So would like such a solution where initially I can go low and later add services of eCommerce...
Try this:

Since ur website is mostly an online magazine or a news stand .. start with wordpress.
WordPress is free .. (no ads i suppose) but u have to check.

Buy only a domain name from nyone u want (go for cheapest one)

Last time I was on wordpress .. they offfered an option of buying a domain name from them at a fair price. .. and added benefits ..

Ur hostname redirects to wordpress .. ( without showing the redirection message)

Wen u get a nice number of regular visitors .. u can buy web space and move from wordpress to that server and u still retain ur domain name!

In this way you stay low in beginning .. and move up later on as ur website gets popularity.

Old 19th October 2015

XACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accolades
UL: 966.22 mb DL: 1.48 gb Ratio: 0.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post

i suggest u square brothers very good customer supports and fastest hosting in india

Old 2nd November 2015

filibuster_tamilan has disabled reputations
Most of the hosting companies claiming to "Indian" do not have their servers in India at all. Its all oversold cpanel reseller accounts they bought from some random US hosting company. If you need your site to be hosted within India, there are a few good options. But i would suggest you to mention the name of the application. For example if its wordpress, dreamhost is one of the best. If you are looking for things on the lower end, there are options for that too

Last edited by filibuster_tamilan : 2nd November 2015 at 08:12 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls