Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 11th Annual Masala Awards 2016 - Discussion and Queries Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikatakavi02 View Post
Why Telugu stories are not categorised?
What about those who wish to submit their stories in telugu language...?
To compete...?
Sorry dude...
Wll talk with seniors and wl take steps to add telugu category in next AMA.

Old 11th January 2017

Sweet Anaya has many secret admirers
I nominated a thread in best English story thread but it was already nominated. So I want to know if I can nominate another thread in same category

Old 11th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Anaya View Post
I nominated a thread in best English story thread but it was already nominated. So I want to know if I can nominate another thread in same category
Sorry frnd... u cant nominate in same category, instead u can nominate other category threads

Old 14th January 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
i have an objection on this nomination

http://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=70174573&postcount=133

this work is not xossip original worm its translation of a story which is posted in other site originally i also want to know that a mod is nominate that cnp work is it ok

Old 14th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBludPrince View Post
i have an objection on this nomination

http://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=70174573&postcount=133

this work is not xossip original worm its translation of a story which is posted in other site originally i also want to know that a mod is nominate that cnp work is it ok
Any thread which started in xossip in the year 2016 r eligible to nominate

Old 15th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Last day of nomination

Old 16th January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
When will be results declared

Old 16th January 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post
Any thread which started in xossip in the year 2016 r eligible to nominate
no wonder one day cnps will be awarded like past then what is need of original work

Old 16th January 2017
Banned

can u tellme date of results so i can nominate my threads from banned id

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls